Monday, August 6, 2018

Negative Presence-July 18 2018

If there's a money shot on every audio session then this one is it for file 180718_001.
2:50:32--"Where's Mike?"  What I failed to capture in the audio is there is a female spirit that says my name prior to the spirit asking where I am. I discovered it upon reviewing this again.

This was what I deem an emergency session. On July 18th I was irritable and moody and detected the presence of something negative. I got into several small petty arguments with my wife and after a brief soak in our hot tub agreed we should just go to bed at around 10:30pm. While lying in bed my wife mentioned that she was sure she saw a dark figure walk through our kitchen. For me that merited a session. There is some noise contamination--the fan running and extreme amounts of what sounds like static noise. It was hot that night and we had a fan on in the room, however I know what we label as contamination the spirit world can use as sound energy and it actually helps them come through so I leave it on. I just tune the fan out. The static noise I've heard before but never at this level.

The first spirit to identify themselves was my spirit Sabrina at time point 03:59. "Mike this is Sabrina." It's always a treasure to capture Sabrina. It validates her for me. Her and I have direct telepathic communications. It's very strange for me as it is for her. Upon the playback to capture this, save it, and post it I lost the frequency. I couldn't hear her. What I then heard was, "Mike this is real." It is, but where did Sabrina go? I knew I had her but now my mind wants to focus on another frequency. I went back to the first word, "Mike," and had to slowly extend it out and then I found the frequency. The "this is real," actually comes through after Sabrina so they don't really overlap one another. As I laid in bed I asked Sabrina what the hell was going on. She told me not to worry she was dealing with it and that I should just go to sleep. I didn't inquire. To me this meant she had her hands full in the spirit world. I immediately fall asleep. The next spirit that comes through is a female spirit claiming she has me and my wife. "We've got Mike and Gaynor." A visual? Location, or our physical bodies, or our spirits? It's only been four minutes since I started the recorder. I can't already be asleep can I? How with all of the negative spirits present? Did me and my wife just fall into a deep sleep? And who are the "We?"
09:40--"Somebody wants you. He can't quit."
11:30--"Mike, help us."
One of the loudest voices to come through has been difficult to translate. It's at 1:36:46--"Do this. Mike is the best. We need to talk about. Mike is. I just want to feel awesome. We need to talk. " A female voice finishes and says, "Mike there. Who's there?" This is the best I can do with it.
UNKNOWN VOICE
The voice to me comes across very depressed. I ran a session asking who this person is and I was surprised by the response--your brother. Today is Monday August 13 and the day I was reviewing this in an attempt to translate was Sunday the 12th. That evening my brother sends me this message on Facebook.


(From the beginning I have 97 files T-marked. I will post the most prominent ones here and then move them to fit. I'm doing it this one to get the post up rather than wait until it's completely finished.
59:17--"Mike help us.")

My plan was to just let the recorder run for around 15 minutes and then review it while lying in bed and see if the spirit world could confirm my suspicions. I fell asleep and the recorder ran for almost three hours. That means I now have about six to eight hours of review and document if it's worthy for an immediate documentation. It was. The most prominent negative mention is Satan himself or itself.
2:42:22--"Satan's here."
That could certainly explain a few things as to why the evening went south. On July 27th I posted Tesla hang on, but I did leave one small part of the dream out. I'm not sure why I didn't mention it, but it might be worthy to mention it because there seems to be a linked connection. In the dream and prior to me moving objects on the table I was standing facing a door. The door opened and behind the door was a green creature with horns. Without any words spoken I knew the creature as Satan.


Imagine the above in green. It would have looked very similar to this. We stared at one another and then he simply turned his head and walked off down a hallway. I wasn't afraid. My dreams then went into telekinesis for the remainder of the morning. Repeatedly. There are more green connections. On August 1st I posted Ghost Gardens at night. There were a pair of green horns that danced off the fire of a Tiki torch.


Also present that night was a pair of green orbs. Are all the same being? Let's assume it is the big cheese of all evil. Does my spirit dictate that he / it be present to observe and monitor me? Why can't his little brother demons take care of his / its business? They've tried believe me. At 2:30:02 a spirit says, "Satan's here." Immediately following that a voice says, "I'll be fighting Mike soon." There's a response to that and it is, "You'll get your ass kicked." At 2:41:27--An evil voice says, "Prepare to die." And how do you prepare to die? At 2:45:49--an evil voice says, "Kill Mike." A command given by whom? Satan, or a demon? At 2:48:13 a female spirit says, "There's lots of demons here now." Another female spirit responds and says she can't stop them now. A discussion ensues about this.

The session was rather a dark session. There wasn't a lot of love flowing through it. A friend comes through this session at 2:08:39. Interesting is this friend is still alive. She gives her first and last name. It's repeated at different time points. The spirits mention that I'm from California. Another spirit responds, "Northern California." They then discuss my zodiac sign of Libra. Whatever they want to happen one spirit doesn't believe a Libra can help them. He thinks it has to be another zodiac sign. At 2:29:48 an interesting name comes through--Tesla. "I am Tesla." 2:29:55--"You're Tesla?" At time point 2:36:25 a spirit says "Mike doesn't care." The response from another female spirit is immediate--"Bullshit."

There were repeated requests for help. At least a dozen. "Find help, help us, we need some help," are just a few. Always disturbing. The spirits mention that I leave my body 2:44:54--Mike's out of his body now. So let's hope I could help those who requested it. I currently have 97 time marks on the recorder that I need to review and put into the Word doc. This is from the beginning of the recording up to 2:01:55. I maxed out the saved T-marks and then had to hand write them until the finish. It is those that I need to transfer over and there are a lot of good EVP's there that I will transfer over to this post. Overall the session confirmed my suspicions. A negative presence was present.

The Rolling Stones hired the Hell's Angels as security for this show.

They kill a black man that day.

The ultimate act of evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment