Friday, August 10, 2018

Find The Serpent

August 7, 2018

On this night I use my iPhone to shoot some video while Earth Wind & Fire's song You can't hide love plays in the background. I invite the spirits to talk. I already know they will. The video opens up with some very strange noise. I have no idea what could possibly make that sound in my house. No debunk. Many of the spirits who come through come through on a very low frequency. You shouldn't be able to hear those. I could hear it on my audio program when I loop it. I normally won't put them in but I decide for this video to leave it in.

A request is made to have me killed. It's followed up with a, "You can't kill Mike." I think they know that. Maybe they think there's some being out there that can. The negative spirits are told it wouldn't be good for them if they try, "Mike will fuck you up,"--good to know. At the back of my garden a clear voice can be heard saying:

They acknowledge that I know it is. I continue on.  A person I know who died in 2005 comes through, Monica. When I first discovered her name I thought please say your last name. She does. It barely comes through for me--Gotz. Monica has repeatedly come through since the beginning on 11/19/2016. I did a write up on her--In memory of Monica Gotz. Determining if it's actually her isn't provable so I remain neutral. How could I prove it? Negative entities can and do mimic life long friends, and proving it isn't important to me right now. It's just nice to think she comes around to say hi. The spirit of Sabrina who I converse with says that it is her.

After Monica says her last name a spirit uses the sound energy to say:

It comes through very clear and I loop it three times. Why can't I love her? I don't take directions from spirits and this spirit should know that. The video winds down with another request:

 The strange coincidence here is a week earlier I found a serpent while raking leaves. Is this the serpent they are talking about? I've lived in my home for more than 30 years and never found a snake. My neighbor was over and she mentioned that her and her husband have both seen the snake. It's not hiding very well.


Coincidently one of the pictures choosen by youtube for my video cover is the picture of the snake. How many synchronistic events can we stack on top of one another?




No comments:

Post a Comment