Friday, March 13, 2020

COVID 19--God and me

There are 19,495 cities in the United States and the virus picks my hometown of Kirkland Washington. The city where I went to school, met my first girlfriend, bought my first car, and drank my first beer. My house was exactly two miles apart as a crow flies from Life Care and Evergreen hospital. I'm intrigued.
The name Kirk means church--Churchland. It's in King County. The name Corona means King. The first two letters of each name are the same-Ki. K is the eleventh number of the alphabet and i is the ninth.119 or 911. The sum of Kirk is 49. Occult numerology loves that number because you get a pair of 7,s--7X7 or 77. 77 is 7X11. It means seven times the magic. The sum of King is 41. The sum of those two is 5=death. Coincidently, the sum of Life is 32 which is 5=death. It seems like God really did His homework, or it's all mere coincidence. I'm fine with either. Continuing on with God math or coincidence math there are more 11's and 5's. Life Center phone number.
425=11
823-2323=23
2+3=5=death
Evergreen phone number
425=11
8991000=27=9
Life Care Center =Magical Death
Evergreen Hospital=Magical Sin
I've already done the street math for Evergreen. For Life Care Center the four streets, 120th, 100th, 101st, and 102nd, sum up to 9. Evil or sinful. The address 10101 120th sums up to 6. Flip it unless you find two more. They get real excited when the numbers 666 synch up. I'm currently researching Dr. Li Wenliang. Intriguing story. He's an ophthalmologist. He must have good eyes. See's more than the rest of us. He was a whistleblower and the virus takes him out. Out of the thousands who have died from COVID 19 only his name is given out. Only his face is shown. This twitter post says he died on Feb 7. The time stamp on the post is Feb 6.


Spacing on this is all messed up because I wrote it up on another program and blogger only speaks one language. No time to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment