Friday, July 27, 2018

Nikola Tesla hang on

Because Nikola Tesla's name is repeatedly coming up I decided to do a quick video. This audio is off  a video I took while videoing crows. Crows are smart and so was Tesla. This also keeps Telsa in the forefront of my blog. It's less than a minute.




I made this video around 1am. I awoke around midnight realizing I had some very vivid dreams. Nothing overly significant but vivid and they quickly faded out of my memory. It was hot in my room. Too hot to go back to sleep so I decided to get up and make this video. When I went to post it to my blog my computer froze up. It's a newer Mac. I re-booted my computer and then I couldn't access the internet. Re-peated attempts failed. I re-booted one last time and decided to just go to bed and deal with it in the morning. I felt the timing was strange. A coincidence for sure. I fall off to sleep and had the most amazing dreams. Dreams that I could move objects with my mind--anything. It did require deep thought and concentration.



I remember being at a large round table with my wife and daughter. On top of the table were various plates, wine glasses and water glasses. It looked like the remnants of a wedding gathering after everyone has left. I told my daughter to look at the glass of water in front of her. I then slid the glass over about six inches. She laughed and asked how I did it. I then slide the glass towards me across the table. I stick out my hand to catch the glass and when I caught it the water spilled out of the glass and onto my arm. We all laughed. I then tried a wine glass that was half full. It too spilled on me when I caught it. The objects were traveling too fast. I then focused on slowing them down. I realized I could simply move the object six inches at a time, start and stop. You couldn't notice the break. It looked continuous and seemed to work. I'd awake. Lay in the hot room and replay the dream in amazement. I'd drift back off to sleep and go into another dream where I am again moving objects. This seemed to go on all night. Earlier that day I was on a forum and I opened a thread on telekinesis. It has always fascinated me, and this isn't the first time it has shown up in a dream. I now wonder if this is all part of synchronicity as it keeps steam rolling on for me.

I do believe that we possess the ability to manipulate 3D, but it requires us to either know the entire make up of how it is structured, or simply believe that you can do it. A good example of this, and we've all heard these type of stories, is a woman is in her house doing dishes. Her husband is in the garage underneath the car that sits on jacks. While under there one jack fails and the car crashes on top of him. His wife hears this and runs out and sees her husband pinned underneath possibly dead. She rushes over and with one hand lifts the car. With the other hand she grabs the pant leg of her 200lb husband and easily slides him out and then lowers the car. She calls 911. Her husband is rushed to the hospital and survives. She and he discuss how she was able to do what she did that night. She did it believing she could.

One night I awoke and decide to meditate. I was meditating on the manipulation of 3D, or telekinesis. A chant from the spirits came out of my bathroom. The chant was, "THINK AND BELIEVE." I was amazed to hear this. It went on for quite sometime. Is it that easy? In the above example it was. I'll never forget that night, or early morning. Sadly it was one of the lone nights that my recorder wasn't running. Could you imagine if I would have captured this chant that came through at our own frequency level and been able to add it to this story. That would have been gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment