Saturday, August 4, 2018

WE ARE HERE--MIKE'S HOUSE IS TONING

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, FREQUENCY, and vibration." Nikola Tesla

This morning I awoke around 3:30am to a very strange frequency tone. It reminded me of when I was a kid and they would do a hearing test in the booth. You hear a sound in your left ear and you'd raise your left hand and then lower it--wait for a different frequency that would alter the tone and raise it again, and then switch ears. I asked my wife if she could hear it and she said she could, but didn't want to deal with it. It went off and I laid in bed in meditation. My thoughts drifted off into something else. I was jolted out of meditation by the tone again. I checked in with the spirit world and they indicate to me it wasn't them. They didn't know who was responsible for it but they were aware of it.

I tried to establish any type of communications and I didn't get anything back. I then decided to just raise my hand just like when I was a kid every time it turned off and then lower it when the tone stopped. I continued trying to reach whomever might be responsible. I asked them if it's possible to do this on command. I'd say, "On," and wait. Nothing. It wasn't working and then it would turn on.
"Off." It would keep going and then off. Was it working? Maybe there's a delay, or something enabling them from starting and stopping that fast. I counted off how long the tone would last. When it turned on it lasted 19 seconds. When it was off I don't have a time for that. Maybe a couple of minutes. Just long enough for me to wonder. After several rounds of this I decide to go get my recorder and see if I could record it. First recorder I grab the batteries are dead. I get another one and record it. It worked. Listen.

FREQUENCY TONE

Upon reviewing I hear voices. During this time I asked all spirits in the spirit world to remain quiet. There seemed to be some excitement and my house was popping in every room. It all went quiet. The first voice captured is the voice of a female. She says, "WE'RE HERE."

The second voice seems to be the same female. She says, "MIKE'S A GOD." Am I? I've heard the spirits say this many times. I could do a compilation of spirits saying this. When I ask them why they call me a god they say because of what they've seen me do. They don't believe no other human can do. They are referring to what they've seen me do in their world. I can manipulate it. I told them perhaps no human has tried to do what I've done and that if they would try perhaps they too can do what I do. They don't agree. I continue to argue that maybe it's never been tried. I remind them that they have crossed over and manipulated our world by moving objects and interjecting sound so maybe it is possible for us to manipulate their world, and I'm the only one who has tried to do it, and according to them been successful. I have plans to write on what I've done in their world and recorded myself doing it.

The next voice, and I'm reluctant to use the word spirit because I'm really thinking some other life form as in alien. This voice says, "MIKE'S HOUSE IS TONING." It was, but who was responsible for it? If not the spirit world then who? This next voice is a female and she repeats what the male voice just said, "MIKE'S HOUSE IS TONING."

My house or at least my bedroom was certainly toning this morning and I'm so glad that I recorded it. I almost didn't. If there are beings trying to establish direct communications with me let me say you did it. I don't have any debunk for this. As fast as it was going from on to off indicates someone was responsible. I'm sure that someone will introduce themselves when they are ready to. If they could hear me or had a visual on me they know that I hear them. Now they can take it to another level.


No comments:

Post a Comment