Tuesday, April 14, 2020

BILL GATES BEATDOWN--666

At the moment Bill Gates is considered by half the population on planet earth as the most evilest man alive. I'm guessing on the number calculated off his 50K hate messages per minute on his Instagram. Read the messages and then hit refresh and it continues. Some claim he has hired a team of
delete-ist's to sit and delete the hate messages, but the team is overwhelmed and can't possibly keep up.



Robert Kennedy Jr. an anti-mercury flu vaccination warrior has called out Bill Gates, and has politely called him the scum of the earth. There is no reply from Bill Gates. Wouldn't the world welcome a live debate between the two men? I would.

This morning I awoke and as I lay in bed some spirit told me to look into the distance from the hospital to Bill Gates's house. The spirit thought I might find it interesting. I knew where the spirit was going, but as I lay there I was thinking--NO FUCKING WAY.

The first US death happens in the same state where Bill Gates lives--Washington State.
The hospital is 6.66 miles from his house as a crow flies.
The driving distance is exactly 9.66 miles from his house.




No comments:

Post a Comment