Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Scythe Returns--First death from coronavirus

On Saturday February 29, 2020 the first death of the coronavirus strikes the United States.
On Saturday February 15, 2020 I wrote and posted The unusual scythe. A story about a tree branch that breaks off a tree during a wind storm and sticks magically into the ground looking like a scythe. Two days before the first outbreak I took down the scythe.



A connection? A message to me, or just a branch that falls out of a tree in a wind storm spearing the ground and looking like a scythe? One more thing to factor into these questions. The death of the person happened practically in my backyard. A city very nearby. I'm usually in it everyday, grew up in it, went to school in it, met my first girlfriend in it, bought my first car in it, drank my first beer not more than a half mile away from the hospital. It's my stomping grounds.

Now, is there a connection?

I search.

No comments:

Post a Comment