Friday, March 6, 2020

Covid-19 God Like Synchronicity

A few days after the announcement of the first US death I awoke early 3:12am. I started thinking about the hospital. I've been in it many times. I once was in there as a patient--a water skiing accident left me unconscious and lying face down in the water. My brother swam to me and pulled me back in the boat. I ended up in the emergency room.

I started thinking about the front entrance.



The front faces directly south. Emergency is on the north side. My own house flashed into my head and I realized my house sits exactly the same way. I thought about the street that runs in front 128th street. Doesn't match mine. I then added the numbers up 1+2+8=11. Wow, imagine that. Here's an eleven. In occult numerology that means magic. The number is also our emergency call number 911. Was this an accident or by design? Seems a very strange coincidence doesn't it? Since there was no connection to my street I thought the similarities stopped at building location. Done. Then I decided to add my house numbers up and to my surprise they add to eleven. A connection once again. I then re-think my street numbers and add it up and it equals a 6. Flip the six and it's a 9, add it to my house number of 11 and we get 911. That's God-like synchronicity.

Two weeks before the first US death, Feb 15th, my wife and I were in our hot tub discussing a stick that had embedded itself into the ground. She called it a scythe.



I can't believe it but I've written two articles now on a stick. The time that we were discussing it is on or around the time of  the death of the first person to die from the virus, or the announcement of it since they haven't released the official time of death. This would be between 9:30am and 10:30am. That's the earliest that I can find from the media. Is there a connection here? It's close enough for me. However, this is Grim Reaper like synchronicity.

On February 22, one week before I'm scrambling to get dressed and get out of the house to go to work. It's 10:50am. My doorbell rings. I'm half dressed and my wife is in her bikini having just come out of the hot-tub. We both ignore it. I look out my office window and see a SUV parked in front of my house. No connection to anyone I know. Rush back to getting dressed. I finish getting dressed and see that the SUV is still parked out front. Strange. I go downstairs and notice the SUV pull off slowly. I grab my phone and start to head out. I notice a text. It's from a friend of mine that I haven't seen in awhile.



I go to the front door to meet him. I go outside and we shake hands. He seems a little nervous--apologizes for just stopping by. He then tells me that this morning he was in meditation / prayer and a strong voice spoke to him. It said, "GO TELL MIKE HE IS NOT FROM THIS PLACE." He tells me he then jumped in his car and drove over to tell me. We had no time to discuss it. I jokingly told him to go back home and ask the spirit where I am from. He said he would.  Later that day I text him this.



I haven't heard back from him.

In thinking about this encounter my friend would have been in meditation / prayer on or around the time of the first announced US death--between 9-10am. All synchronized events are on a Saturday and all time points synch up.

February 8th, 2020--Scythe 9-10am
February 22th, 2020--Message 9-10am
February 29th, 2020--First announced death from coronavirus 9-10am

More God-like synchronicity. If the spirits that have been in communications with me are right, and the spirit of my friend is right, and I am from some other place, some other world, what am I doing here? Does it have a connection to COVID-19 where it takes its first victim in my home town?

I wait, watch, document, and wonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment