Thursday, March 5, 2020

CNN report on California death

Yesterday, March 4th, I read a story on the California death. I found the title quite humorous because they listed the county where the man lived as California county. There were three people who collaborated on the story, Christina, Jason and Steve. There are 58 counties in California rather than pick one incorporate them all and call it California county.



I don't recall much about the article because I read about 25 of them and after awhile they blend into one. I think it was a male in his 50's contracted the virus and died. The first death in California. The next morning I wanted to re-read it but couldn't locate it in my history so I googled the California county to see if it would come up. It did.


When I click on the link that shows--California county says....It goes here.



They pulled the story and replaced it with another story. See below.

 Note all three names match the above article and the date is the same. Did the script change and a complete re-write was needed? Was a deal being brokered with the cruise ship company to have a person mysteriously infected?

Update to all of the above referencing article, California county says. Today's date is March 6, 2020. Once again I google searched the title and it comes up like this.


However when I click on the link it doesn't take me to the Safari can't open the page it takes me here.

So the laughable headline of California county has three different articles.

 What will it be tomorrow. Is anyone at all editing any of this? Checking for facts? Or is it a free-for-all? Make up anything and publish it. The more ridiculous the better. For fun I'll check tomorrow and see if it changes again.

The bullshit spreads and Costco sells out of toilet paper by 2pm everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment