Saturday, February 15, 2020

The unusual scythe

On the evening of February 7th a pocket wind storm blew through the Seattle area. I was out driving in it. By pocket I mean on one street trees and power lines blew down, but just a block or two away it looked untouched. I happen to get trapped with a downed tree and power lines in front of me and power lines and trees laying across the road behind me. I decided to try and turn around and see if I could get through going in the opposite direction. It seemed to work but as I came around a corner a giant tree branch was laying across the road and I didn't have time to stop. I hit it, went over the top of it and it ended up getting stuck under the vehicle. I eventually get home. The next morning I am out back with my dog and notice a strange tree branch that some how stuck into the ground--like a spear. I went up to it and looked at it. No supporting branches holding it up.



For some reason it reminded me of Christianne Amannpour's hand. I was looking at it just before going outside.



I think it's the way it hooks, or curves. Later that morning I showed it to my wife. She too thought it very strange. I told her I thought it looked like CA's hand and she saw something different. She see's a scythe.



The Grim Reaper.



 She joked, "He's coming for you." I replied, "Seems he left his scythe--possible lending it to me." A week later it's still there.

Yesterday I was waiting for a bus. While waiting I am thinking about my follow up write up on the CNN broadcast. Primarily about her hand. How? Who, and why do I seem to be the only one who has it, or seen it? Ninety million viewers and four years later there is still nothing on the internet until I publish it. How is that possible? Am I the only one who has it? The only one who has seen it? As the thoughts are running through my head the bus pulls up and I'm amazed at what I see. An add that reads, BE CURIOUS. INVESTIGATE THE UNUSUAL.



Does it get anymore unusual then this?

No comments:

Post a Comment