Monday, December 9, 2019

The Mystery Green Orb

On November 30th I was filming a hawk on the ground. It was trying to get at something under a tarp. Probably a rat.

My Saturday crows were there and they'd dive down and harass the hawk. The crows flew behind me and landed on the lamp post and made a cackle sound. I turned to film them. When I did a green orb darts in briefly. I've filmed this same green orb at this location numerous times. Picture below are advancing frame by frame.
 





On many of the images you can see the orb illuminating-2, 3, 4 show it the best. Also, many spirits came through on the video. I was amazed on how clear some of them came through. Below is what translated. I will eventually convert these to audio files so you can hear them.
I'M NOT AFRAID OF MIKE (M)
THAT'S YOUR VOICE (F)
I LOVE MIKE -YOU'RE MY STRENGTH (F)
HELLO MIKE (F)
THAT'S NOT RIGHT (F)
I'M FROM CALIFORNIA (F)
DON'T THINK WE'RE NOT HERE (M)
I HOPE GAYNOR IS ALRIGHT (F)
HELLO TO MIKE (M)
WE'RE GONNA LEAVE. DON'T TELL HIM THAT (F) (M)
THROW MIKE IN JAIL (F)
GAYNOR LOOKS FINE (F)
I CARE FOR MIKE (F)
EVERYBODY LOVES THIS (F)
SOMEONES GONNA STOP THIS (U)
YOU CAN'T (F)
HEY MIKE (F)
MIKE TOLD US TO CELEBRATE (M)
LET'S GO HOME (F)
BRIGGS, CAN YOU HEAR ME?--LOUD AND CLEAR (F) (F)
MOVE YOUR BODY OVER BY MIKE (F)
MIKE, GET YOURSELF NEW HEADPHONES (F)
MIKE YOU'RE FOR REAL (F)

On the throw Mike in jail. I believe some of her sentence was lost. She might have said, "They might try and throw Mike in jail, or I hope they don't throw Mike in jail. I don't believe this spirit was insinuating that I should be thrown in jail. But, maybe she does think I should be thrown in jail.


Two spirits seem to have an exchange about my wife and it appears as if one goes and checks on her. "Gaynor looks fine." Aren't looks deceiving?

The two that came through crystal clear was the exchange, "Briggs can you hear me? Loud and clear." Both voices are female. The name Briggs is obviously a last name. Who are these two and what are they doing? Is the orb a ship of some kind and there's an exchange between two ships?



My opening picture of my blog shows a green orb on the lower right corner. It followed us out on a beach in Moclips Washington around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment