Friday, December 6, 2019

Giant White Orbs in North Phoenix



On or around the date of October 9th, 2012 my wife and I were vacationing in North Phoenix. We were staying at the Tapatio Resort. That evening we had just returned from a day trip to Sedona and Jerome. My wife opened a bottle of wine and we sat out on the balcony facing directly west. Our view was the North Mountain Park of which we hiked every morning as a start to our day. The time was in between 9-9:30PM.

Suddenly my wife jumps up and says, "What is that?" I look up to see something white falling from the sky. A fireball trail behind the giant white orb. I positioned myself next to my wife on the rail amazed at what I was seeing. My mind quickly ruled out comet or meteor. The orb was falling to slow and falling directly vertical. My wife shouts out again, "Another one." Now there are two giant white orbs falling one trailing the other. I stood there froze while my camera laid on the bed.

Then the orbs stopped in mid air side by side. The mountain was off to the north of the orbs. One of the orbs disappears or so we think. Like turning off a light bulb and then it comes back on. Then the other does the same thing. They go back and forth, off and on for a minute or so. They then move laterally north behind the North mountain but never come out on the other side.

The nightly news has a different explanation each night, saying it was the fire department, police, or military running some kind of operation such as night jumps. They also accused the military of shooting off flares. It became comical. If you ever see anything in the night sky that would be classified as a UFO there are three agencies you can skip contacting, media, police, or US government. However many did report it on UFO sighting sites.

I checked one of these sites at the time and discovered that the former governor Janet Napolitano had witnessed it and reported it, or so the nightly news claims. She went on to become the head of Homeland Security.

We finally gave up waiting for the orbs to come out from behind the mountain. Thinking back now I'm not sure why I didn't just throw on my hiking boots and run up to the top of the mountain. I'm also wondering why I didn't run in and grab my camera. Frozen like a deer in the headlights. It was too strange to move. Your mind repeats the phrase, what the fuck over and over. We sat out side until our wine was gone and then went to bed with the giant orb images to think about until we drift off to sleep.

Four years after this event I inherited an iPhone when my 83 year-old mother in-law passed away. I discovered a picture on there that showed orbs flying in a V formation--ORBS IN FORMATION.

My mother in-law had no interest in UFO's, aliens, or the paranormal. But there's these unexplained yellow orbs in formation on her phone.

That Christmas I received a present from my daughter--a book. THE PHOENIX LIGHTS written by Dr. Lynne Kitei. The largest UFO ever seen measuring a mile wide witnessed by thousands of people as it flew from Northern Arizona down to Tucson. I sent Dr. Kitei an email about what we witnessed and we entered into an email exchange on what we saw. To this day there is no explanation as to what we along with thousands of others saw fall from the sky in North Phoenix.

Over the years I've been experiencing what I call the blinking light phenomena. Lights that shouldn't be blinking start suddenly blinking in my direction, my neighbors parked car at midnight, a man at a gas station giving his car a late night wash, my neighbors darkened window at 2am and others. Reflecting back I have to wonder is there a connection to the blinking orbs.

This post might not have ever happened if it wasn't for an eagle. An eagle named Eddie. Another flying object. Over the years I had forgotten the date of when we were there in Phoenix and witnessed the orbs. I remembered that on one of the nightly broadcasts the Phoenix news ran a story on an eagle in Seattle that was killed on a bridge. They also provided a time. I drove across that bridge daily Mon-Fri at the exact time. The tragic event left me sad. I saw Eddie almost daily perched on the bridge. Thanks Eddie. I miss you.




No comments:

Post a Comment