Thursday, January 17, 2019

Orbs in formation

In the spring of 2016 my mother in law passed away. A seven month battle with leukemia. She died peacefully in her home with all of her family around her. A wonderful woman who I admired and loved.


In our family I was the only one who didn't have a smart phone. She willed me her iPhone. It sat on my desk for about six months before I activated it. Going through her photos there were pictures of her cat, pictures of her quilts she made, puzzles she completed and a host of family and friends. I started deleting the photos off her phone until I came to a very strange photo. The photo showed a group of yellow orbs flying in a V formation.



Two of the orbs seem to be perfectly cubed, however I believe they are all cubed but each one is rotating. Or are they all connected belong to a single flying vessel? Upon zooming in on the photo I can see what appears to be stars in the night sky. The photo was taken on March 14th 2016 @ 1:34am. Why would my mother-in-law be outside taking pictures of the night sky just one month before she passed away? For me, knowing that I would be the one to get her phone? She had no interest in alien life and had no idea that I was even into it. She lived alone and at this time and had caregivers come in and assist her in the daytime. She wasn't bedridden then. She had no issues mentally and even hosted a party for all of her card friends two weeks before she died. Photo below.

In the final month she started having visitors-spirit visitors. She told me one morning she fell asleep in her chair and when she woke up a little girl was standing in front of her. I asked her if she recognized the girl. She said she didn't. On another occasion she awoke from a nap and said she just took a trip to Shrewsbury England the place of her birth. She told us someone was ringing her doorbell in the middle of the night but when she would go look nobody was there. On the day she passed away the family was all there. The nurse told us that she would go either tonight or early morning. At around 6pm I left to go home to let my dog out. When I returned my wife rushed to me and said she's going. The entire family had a one on one with her to say good-bye. It was now my wife's turn. I went with my wife. My wife grabbed her mom and pulled her into her chest sobbing. "I love you mom," she repeated. My mother-in-law opened her eyes and looked right at me. She took a final breath and was gone stepping out of her sick body and into the spirit world. I walked out onto her deck while everyone was inside and said, "Come to me Ellen." I wanted to see if I could feel her presence. I didn't feel anything different, but I imagined that she was standing right in front of me maybe even wondering why I would ask her to come to me.

Later we all had a drink of wine or some other adult beverage and were wishing her well on her next adventure. We were all in her dining room while she lay on a bed in her living room. I was the only one standing. My father-in-law who was her ex-husband sat directly across from me with a wine glass in front of him. Suddenly the wine glass tipped over. My father-in-law said he must have tipped it over. "No you didn't Roy. I'm staring right at you, and your hands didn't move," I replied. A parting shot from my mother-in-law.

My wife was going through her notebook she kept near her chair. She'd right notes to herself so she wouldn't forget important dates. She came across an unusual entry dated March 1. It was separated into four columns. Column one had the family names minus my brother-in-laws new wife and their son. Column two was written as Date. Three was Weight. Four was sex. Gaynor was her daughter. Her name is Ellen. Ex-husband is Roy. Mike is my name. Ivor is her son. Jessica is her granddaughter. Kyle is her grandson and Curtis is her grandson. It reads like this:

                                Date                          Weight                          Sex
Gaynor.                     Feb 28                        6.95                             Girl
Ellen.                 Mar. Feb 27                       6.3                               Girl.
Roy.                          Mar 2                          6.75                            Boy.
$3.Mike.                    "     7                          7.12                              "
Ivor                           Mar 4                          7.7                              Boy.
Jessica                                                                                              Girl
Kyle                                                                                                  Boy.
Curtis                                                                                               Girl

On her name Mar is scratched out. So six weeks before she dies when she is coherent and mentally fine she writes this. None of the dates are related to our birthdays. The weight I'm assuming is what we weighed at birth. Why write out our sex? Curtis isn't a girl. His should have been boy. My name is the only name with a weird entry before it. I'm not sure that it's actual a dollar sign before the three. It's an S with a straight line just touching the edge of the S. There is a period after the the three and at the end of my name. I'm also the only one were she used " to carry the month down and the sex down. She could have used it again for Ivor. It's a fascinating mystery and one we'll never get answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment