Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pine Lake Ale House



On July 7, 2019 my wife and I went to the Pine Lake Ale House to watch the women's world cup finals between USA and the Netherlands. An early game and Bloody Mary's were the drink of choice. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast tea and coffee were also served. I only needed a Bloody Mary / Mary's. I've been in this ale house many times and was even sitting at the bar on their first day of business. The building had historical meaning to me--it was once a place where I did all my banking as a 20 something young man--Seafirst Bank. Sadly, there's some dark history to this building. Two young men robbed the bank and shot and killed a bank teller and escaped on a motorcycle. I didn't do any banking that day.


The inside of the banks were all kind of set up the same as I recall. As you can see an innocent bank teller has no protection. A lone camera hangs on the wall near the safe deposit door so it can identify the robber / murderer.



Knowing a person died in the building I decided to shoot some video inside. I do this at every location I presume may be active with spirits--Matador's in Redmond,, Redmond Bar & Grill, and Kell's in Seattle to name a few. All of them convinced me spirits were active, and I did write up's on all of them. Kell's is advertised as haunted.

My video indicated to me the bar has active spirits there. Over the years I've learned that spirits use our own sound energy to communicate. In a noisy bar they can manipulate the sound or even words from conversations to produce their own message to a given person. This is often missed by paranormal investigators as they try and investigate in a sterile noise free environment.

 Some of the names mentioned, Sabrina, Isis as well as my own. I'm use to finding Sabrina's name in my video's--a spirit attachment to me. Isis is very intriguing because I've ran into ancient name's in the past--King Cyrus being one of them. I even named a brave crow Cyrus.



The audio captured, "Tell Mike this, my name is Isis." I find this interesting because I often hear a spirit asking another spirit to give me a message. Why can't Isis tell me her name?


There may be a reason. In 2016 I awoke one morning to discover I could hear voices--spirit voices. These voices addressed me by my name. Some of the voices were coming through on our own frequency while others seem to be by telepathy. The audible ones on our own frequency were okay. It's like you and I talking but the telepathy interfered with my own thoughts. A constant interruption. There was one dominant voice who introduced herself as Sabrina. I had to stop the telepathic voices so I set up a system of communicating with me. All spirits had to go through Sabrina if they wanted any telepathic communications with me. Audibly I didn't care if they say, "Hi Mike," on our own frequency. It creeped me out at times because I'm not expecting to hear any voices while making a cup of tea. This system worked so it's possible that a spirit named Isis is speaking to Sabrina asking her to let me know her name. The spirits may know that Sabrina has open communications with me--open meaning she can interrupt my own thoughts. She rarely does unless we go a day or two without communicating. Speculation I know, but there's a lot of speculation in paranormal.

"Tell Mike we're shot."

On this one I had trouble with the last word, shot or shocked? Shot won because I could hear the hard T on the finish. So the confusing word then is "we're," implying multiple. Only one person was shot on the day of the robbery. Here we can interject more speculation. Perhaps there were other spirits there who had died by being shot and they were together, and again asking Sabrina to let me know.

Spirits at times can manipulate lighting. It's happened to me numerous times. I'm always amazed by it. I call it the blinking light phenomena--even if it doesn't blink and just goes off and on. The video shows a very strange light anomaly. Now the owners or staff may be able to debunk this by saying yes it was me who said, "Don't turn the light on." But, someone turned the light on anyway.

Off  on It is far more noticeable in the video.

On May 20th I badly damaged two fingers on my left hand--both needed surgery to repair. A female spirit noticed.


Occasionally while shooting video where there are spirits the video goes completely out of focus. The spirits call this frequency phase shift. I've written about it--FREQUENCY PHASE SHIFT. Sometimes there's a loud pop that precedes it. It happened while shooting inside the ale house.

Every good haunted location has spirit orbs or a lone orb. The Pine Lake Ale House did have one as well. An intelligent being that loves to get in front of a camera.




It's featured on the video. All of the audio files in the video are duplicated at least three times, however not everyone will be able to hear them. We tend to only focus on the front voices and never listen to what's behind. Headphones and a tentative ear are a requirement to hearing spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment