Thursday, July 5, 2018

Frequency Phase Shift



Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is also referred to as temporal frequency, which emphasizes the contrast to spatial frequency and angular frequency. The period is the duration of time of one cycle in a repeating event, so the period is the reciprocal of the frequency. For example, if a newborn baby's heart beats at a frequency of 120 times a minute, its period—the time interval between beats—is half a second (that is, 60 seconds divided by 120 beats). Frequency is an important parameter used in science and engineering to specify the rate of oscillatory and vibratory phenomena, such as mechanical vibrations, audio signals (sound), radio waves, and light. Wikipedia

The last sentence on the Wikipedia definition should read, such as mechanical vibrations, audio signals, sound, radio waves, light and more. There’s so much more that we don’t understand about frequency. There’s a phenomena that I have captured numerous times on video that I think fits the more part rather nicely. I called it 3D glitch because for one lone frame the entire third dimension goes completely out of focus, or objects disappear for one frame. The spirit world calls it “Frequency Shift.” I have no idea what that means but it’s more scientific sounding than my 3D glitch so I’m going with their name.

This is the second time in my life where I find myself trying to understand a phenomena that has a shift in it. The last time I was researching “a shift,” it was a “Phase shift.”

 My mother-in-law just arrived home from the hospital after triple by pass surgery on her heart. My wife and I stayed with her for a week to help assist her in her recovery. I awoke on the first morning around 4am got out of bed and went into the living room. In the living room were around 20 people who I didn’t know. I knew why they were there but I didn’t know them. Some were sitting on the couch and chairs while others stood. I asked those sitting on the couch to please stand up and asked the others sitting to also stand up. I then sat on the couch. Now everyone was standing around me.

 I told the group what I was about to do and they moved closer. I placed my hands on the coffee table in front of me. At the placement where my hands were the dense wood started to soften up to the point where it was like jello. When it was liquid enough I slide my hands through the wood and back out. The table then returned back as it was—dense and hard. I then told those who were standing around exactly how I did this. I told them I simply moved the molecules and atoms that make the table hard over to one side just far enough away to allow my hands to pass through. I then got up and went over to the wall near the sliding glass door that leads to the deck. They were in for another demonstration. I placed my hands on the wall and the portion of the wall where my hands were turned liquid. The sheet rock and two by fours behind it were all liquid. I then partially stepped through the wall and then back into the house pulled my hands away and it returned to what it once was. Someone asked me a strange question. They asked me if I thought I could do this to a person who was alive. I said I could but they wouldn’t remain alive. We discussed the two demonstrations awhile and then I went back to the bedroom and went to bed. 

I awoke a few hours later and laid in bed thinking about the event. Was I dreaming? I couldn’t have been it was too real. How could I turn a solid into a liquid? What was happening? Was this an out of body experience? Who were the people and how did they know who I was and where I was? Why did they need to see me demonstrate a phase shift? Later that day I researched the experience. I had no idea what to call it so I simply typed in what I did—Turn solid objects into a liquid. I was surprised that Google had a name for it—Phase Shift. There were numerous articles on phase shifting that matched identical to what I had done. One of the articles said that at one time the military was seeking out people who had this ability. Imagine a fierce battle in a city perhaps in Iraq where they have concrete stones for walls and they are trapped in an alley bullets coming in from both directions call in the phase shifter who is also trapped and in danger. He or she then turns the solid wall into a liquid where the soldiers run through it to safety. It then returns hard leaving the enemy outside deeply confused. I can understand why the military would be greatly interested in anyone with this ability.

There was another story of a prisoner who couldn’t be kept in his cell because he had the ability to phase shift the bars and simply pass through them. They might as well leave his cell door open. The article stated it was a real problem. In the television show Heroes there's a man who possesses this ability. His name is D.L. Hawkins.


 It says that D.L. was the first to demonstrate this ability to phase shift through solid objects selectively using all or part of his body to pass through objects. It mentions that D.L. phased through a human killing him instantly. That synchs up with me telling the group when asked about phasing through a human body that they would die. There are other names mentioned of people who have demonstrated the same ability. I'd encourage you to read it. Have the producers of these shows heard about phase shifting or do they just fabricate it up. It matches my experience perfectly. 

Now I had a name, "Phase Shift,"  for what I did that morning either for real, in a dream, or an OBE. I had plans to do more research on it later. A year or so might have passed when I returned to research it again and I was surprised to find all of what I had found before wasn’t there. I couldn’t find anything on this phase shift phenomena. I wished now I would have printed it all off. Where did it go? Scrubbed off the internet, but why? The only phase shift that they had was on electricity.

[There is no Phase Shift between the Voltage and the Current in a Resistive ... form of an Electric Field, the Capacitor Voltage vC lags the Capacitor Current iC by ...]

I shelved it until now, now that I’m dealing with a frequency shift of some kind.


 I have captured this on three different video cameras so I’m ruling out that it has anything to do with the camera. That leads me to wonder, is it me, our planet, the universe, and even wondering if the entire third dimension is shifting, transitioning to the fourth dimension perhaps—about time. Are others capturing the same phenomena on video? I haven’t seen it on the internet. I most certainly am not alone. My video shows a frequency shift of the entire geographical landscape not just a single object and it’s only for one frame. Maybe nobody notices it. Maybe they associate it with just a camera glitch, and to be fair to everyone you shouldn’t notice it. It’s only a fraction of a second so unless you are looking for it you shouldn’t notice it. I look for things hidden, unseen and unheard. The mystery of the hidden and unheard greatly fascinates me. It doesn’t fit any scientific explanation other than to say something very weird is going on. What is the weird?  

The spirit world calls it "Frequency Shift," or "Frequency Phase Shift." It happens in a single frame. There is no way the human eye can see it. It's just too fast. With modern technology now we can capture it. Here's a series of pictures of me experiencing a one frame frequency shift. The first picture is in focus. The second picture the frequency shift happens and all of the third dimension is out of focus. The next frame I'm coming back into focus. I'm still a little out of focus so maybe we say a two frame shift. And let me also say the set-up for this video was to see if a frequency shift happens. My wife filmed me walking around the river at Moclips Washington. Upon review I didn't see anything and didn't anticipate capturing the frequency shift, but as I'm walking back to my wife to shut the video off it happens. 



I opened a video that I took on December 30, 2017 that shows a frequency shift. As I was reviewing it I discovered a most familiar name--Tesla. A voice says, "Tesla hang on." What is also interesting is that right after it says this I ask, "Is anyone trying to communicate with me?"

The link below will take you there.
"Tesla hang on."

When a person dies we naturally think that's it for them in this timeline. It's over. There's nothing to do but R.I.P. What I've learned over the last 17 months is spirits do interact in our current timeline. They move things, at times appear as an apparition and make numerous sounds so I'm completely open to the idea that a genius such as Nikola Tesla would and could manipulate our reality. I think that would be his rest, his peace and an example of it could be what I'm presenting here a frequency shift or frequency phase shift. Proving that it's actually the person of Nikola Tesla is a bit harder to do. Captured audio files isn't indisputable proof.

On December 30th, 2017 I was video tapping a crow when another frequency shift happened. This shift produced an electrical pop sound when it happened. At the time of the pop things disappeared.


The final shot has the crow returning and coming back into focus. In the third frame it is completely gone. The sound on the video is this:

Frequency phase shift sound

After listening to the sound you can understand why I called it a glitch. To me it sounds electrical. On this video there was another phenomena that occurred--a flash. The flash held for four frames. You don't need slow motion technology to see it. It happened multiple times. The entire third dimension suddenly lights up and on the final flash the entire third dimension goes dark. It's clear on the video but not so noticeable when I try and capture the photos side by side. Note the concrete and the blue tarp. The right picture is brighter.



Here's a better example. Note the yellow portion of the curb. Note the concrete going all the way to the bus and beyond. This debunks that my camera flash turned on. No camera flash is going to light up the entire landscape.



To really get my attention whatever person of being was responsible for doing this on the final flash that day they or it reversed it. Instead of everything lighting up it all went dark. It was amazing.



This also debunks a camera flash. I have numerous more images to show this phenomena called frequency phase shift but I need to move on. The highlight of writing this article for me was discovering the audio "Tesla hang on." It synch's up with the article I wrote on Tesla on June 30th. I now anticipate finding a whole lot more Tesla audio in the days / weeks ahead.

Update: This didn't take long. One day and I find another spirit saying Tesla and immediately after that the video goes into a frequency shift. The video was taken in Moclips while doing a memorial for the two teenage girls who were killed there. On the shift things disappear. I can't tell from the picture if they are tree branches or it's the sand on the beach, but it disappears. The video shows it well but I can't post the video on here I have to upload it to my youtube channel and I'm planning on doing a frequency phase shift compilation. Then I will post the video to my blog. Here are a few pictures.



The audio graph where Tesla's name is mentioned.


I looped it about three times. On the video a song is being played that is the background sound you hear. Ignore it and focus on the Tesla.

"TESLA"







No comments:

Post a Comment