Thursday, November 29, 2018

Kells Irish Pub and the spirits that live there



I hop a late bus and go to Kells in downtown Seattle. Considered to be extremely haunted. Before I left I asked two spirits to go with me, Sabrina and Andy. She confirmed they were going. In the video I hear her twice. The first time she says, "We're with Mike." The second time she tells me to look down at the chair just as two orbs fly by. I have to wonder as I walked around shooting the video was Sabrina and Andy following me and other spirits asked them who they were and her reply was, "We're with Mike."



The video starts off right when we got there. My wife is off to my left talking to the staff about the name of her drink, Greyhound. An orb passes in front of me and I follow it off to my left. I then follow it as it comes back and goes off to my right. I then get up and walk over there.

As I'm walking around I'm aware of how loud it is in there. Some would say that's contamination. Not so. I've learned what we deem as noise contamination the spirits use that noise energy and manipulate the sounds to create words and sentences.

The woman with the Irish accent is the owner. Later in the evening I was able to sit down and talk to her one on one. A wonderful lady. I took a picture of her.


The spirits come through very loud with another name besides mine, Zak. I believe this to be Zak Bagans from the Ghost Adventures show. Their team investigated Kells.

Please see video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment