Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WE'RE GOING TO HEAVEN



When you think of heaven what visual comes to mind--a big giant question mark? Probably, and that's probably accurate. Anything after that becomes a fabrication.

On 7-23-19 I awoke around 2:30am and decided to get up and go have a cup of tea in my garden. My wife decided to join me. She suggested I run a session. Upon review I can hear numerous spirits both male and female, but coming through at very low frequencies. Most are two low to post, even this one is too low but I like it so I'm posting it anyway. A female spirit says "We're going to heaven."

Around four o' clock I was looking off to the east in the night sky--stars all around. Suddenly I see the night sky light up. It happened so fast I challenged myself as to if I even seen it. I mentioned it to my wife and it happened again and once again she missed it. Now I was sure I seen it. I told her to keep watching and don't look away and don't blink and POOOF there it goes and she sees it. Why, or how can the night sky light up consecutively on a clear night? A voice whispers in my ear, "For your viewing pleasure." If so it worked. I was pleased. I'm still reviewing the session. Wonderful things were said as some disturbing things like HELP. If I feel I can capture any loud enough I will update this post. For now just know some spirits stopped by my garden on their way to heaven, how nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment