Thursday, July 4, 2019

Operation Ghost War

I've been planning a war--a bug war. Yesterday I purchased 1500, Ladybugs and 600 Praying Mantis. The war called Operation Ghost War is an insect war. The battle field is my garden--Ghost Gardens. At approximately 4:18PM or 16:18 (military time) the war begun with 450 lady bugs streaming into the rose garden. The rest were distributed amongst six other raised beds with flowers and vegetables. The mantis soldiers will arrive in the next phase in about four weeks.



While sipping my wine and planning out this all organic / all natural war a rather strange coincidence unfolded. My wife brought out the mail and in it was an envelope with coupons, house cleaning, roof cleaning, fence building, and SUE MONSANTO. I think there are around 78 lawsuits--Round Up to 80.







I was amazed that Monsanto had lost so many settlements and even more amazed at some of the amounts. Monsanto may have bought the United States senators and congressmen, but not the judges.
A host of countries around the globe have banned Monsanto products.



If you want a weed free yard do what I do--dig them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment