Tuesday, May 28, 2019

ACCIDENT

On May 20th I had an accident that nearly took off two fingers, or digits. In the ER the doctor referred to them as digits. Today I'm scheduled for surgery in an attempt to save them. The surgeon feels confident about the thumb, and has a plan for my index finger. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, ha..ha. A few years ago I ran a recorder in my garden all night. It captured one of the most amazing spirit voices. The spirit says, ACCIDENT. A female spirit replies after and says, "Mike, I love you." I looped it X2.

Some strange SE's that happened as well. Riding in the aid car to the hospital the firefighter asked me if I had a son named Kyle. I indicated I did and he said he knows my son--that they went to school together. He then tells me that he had the same accident happen to him that cost him the tips of two fingers.

At the hospital I'm alone in the room with the doctor. She looks rather young to me. For some reason I asked her where she went to medical school. She said Czechoslovakia. This is the same country that my resident ghost garden spirit--Sabrina, says is her home country. Sabrina said she died in the mid 1700's from an illness at the age of 18. Here's a running joke between her and I.
"Sabrina, I'm 56. I'm not comfortable having a young 18-year-old girl attached to me."
"Mike, I'm 18 going on 250--well older than you are."

Sabrina remains. I've never thought much about the country of Czechoslovakia. God knows I can't spell it. I remember back in the 80's and early ninites hearing about their struggles for independence. Glad that finally came about. Here's a few old buildings that Sabrina might have seen while alive, although she indicates she was a farm girl.





A few others places that show off this beautiful place.





It makes me wonder what life is like there. Perhaps a trip there in the near future, but first I need to get my hand repaired, physical therapy, and back to doing what I love doing.

Peace Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment