Monday, July 15, 2019

ALARMED

Yesterday morning I went out to my garden with my cell phone and a cup of tea. I placed my cell phone down on a table and walked around the garden. While out there my phone alarm went off. I thought this was very strange because I didn't set my alarm. I'm home recovering from an injury so no need to set my alarm. I went over to my phone and discovered something very strange. The alarm was set at 7:41 which the time was 7:41, however the phone alarm was set for PM not AM and it went off. Also, someone or some thing set it four times. It's been my experience that spirits can and do manipulate our electronic devices, turn TV's on, change radio stations, shut computers off etc.



All four were set to go off at 7:41PM but went off at 7:41AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment