Thursday, August 16, 2018

Deer Ghost Wood

Yesterday we arrived back home from Moclips. This was our fifth trip to the ocean this year. This trip was only a one day trip. Our primary reason was to recover a piece of driftwood that I had stashed. I stashed it because it was too big to get in our car on previous trips down. On this trip we didn't pack anything except our pup.

We initially called it the giraffe. However upon closer examination we discovered it's actually a deer.


And then to our amazement a pair of deer strolled through the grounds not more than 20 feet away from our room. How is that for a coincidence? We have seen deer down there but never on the grounds where we stay.


I immediately added the deer driftwood to our bar. It's perfect.





Harnony, happiness, peace and longevity---I'll take it.

On the spirit side the trip would assume to be relatively quiet however I haven't reviewed the video's we took, just a quick listen, nothing jumped out. On one picture I noticed a green orb.

 I've come to expect them at Moclips.


No comments:

Post a Comment