Monday, August 20, 2018

November 30, 2016



On November 30th 2016 I ran a session. It's a Wednesday night. I time stamp the recorder when I go to bed--11:10PM. I will update this post as the session goes along and insert audio files here. There was extreme amounts of noise in the night sky comparable to the sounds made in the movie War of the Worlds. My wife and I debate what it actually is. She thinks it's cars racing in the neighbor hood.



Tesla continues to be repeated.

04:23--TESLA
06:45--Mike, Tesla's trying to reach you.
08:56--Ask Tesla.
30:52--Tesla.

23:57--GOOD-NIGHT

37:10--HE'S RESTLESS

This female voice really startled me as I was reviewing. A clear whisper calling out my name.
38:53--MIKE - ? _ MIKE

I belive this says, "I want to go out." Who, me?
39:49--I WANT TO GO OUT.

Here I actually acknowledge the above post at 39:49 and another strange sound. Time is 11:50PM. I work the next day so I should be asleep.
40:13--STRANGE SOUNDS

I continue to hear more strange sounds, a series of clicking noises.
41:03--CLICKING


This maybe my $$$money shot here.
42:09--WHERE ARE WE? Looped X 3

42:43--GET TESLA X 3

At 43:20 a snap noise is heard. If you look at the graph above it looks like if you fold it in half the two are mirror images. But that isn't always the case. The audio graph of the snap proves this.
The bottom line is noticeably longer than the top. And if you look at some of the smaller lines you can see that if folded they wouldn't line up either.

46:42--I HAVE NO BODY. KILL MIKE.
On the above I had to make sure the spirit wasn't saying, "Nobody," because the two have different meanings. I'm confident it's saying "No body," meaning a physical body. To me this indicates an entity rather than a spirit who once had a body. A negative entity equals demon.

A noticeable humming starts and then this male spirit is faintly heard.
48:34--COME OVER TO THE LIGHT


48:44--TESLA

52:43--WACKO

1:41:44--THINK

1:46:19--MIKE IS STUPID Maybe this is why I need to think.

2:05:04--MIKE IS COMING TO HELP

2:05:38--MONICA-BREATHE

2:06:07--WHO'S MIKE? YOU'LL SEE I want to see too.

There's kind of a scream here. A spirit answers "Love to." After reviewing this a bit more I think it says, "We're all outside."
2:22:23--COME OUTSIDE-LOVE TO This is followed up by the same spirit who says, "Come out."

2:28:20--$$HOW ARE YOU? TESLA

2:29:07--HELLO MIKE

2:29:23--STAY WITH MIKE

2:29:30--TELL HIM

2:31:00--MIKE

2:34:26--HELP ME $$

2:34:31--KILL THE MANTIS
I know the spirit world doesn't like this particular race of aliens. They are the number one referenced alien species on my sessions. There's a good reason. The Mantis are rarely mentioned as one of the negative ET races in the ufology community. It's almost always the Grey's and Reptilians. The spirits continue.
2:34:44--He killed most of them. (Female) (They are referencing an encounter they claim I had and they witnessed it. I have no conscious memory of any encounter with the Mantis, but I do have evidence of documented time along with an audio file. Is that enough to support their claim?)
2:34:47--Thank you. (Female)
2:34:51--Mike's an alien himself. (Male)
2:34:55--He looks pretty good for an alien. (Male)
2:35:05--When's Mike gonna take care of this species? (Female)
2:35:08--We don't know. (Male)
2:35:10--Real soon. (Male)
2:35:14--My god they're after him. (Female)
2:35:17--He already knows that. (Male)
2:35:22--They know who he is. (Unknown)

2:36:06--WE NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP

This is one of the loudest snap sounds that I have heard. The actual time is around 2am.
2:50:28--SNAP
Note the audio graph. Also, there is a spirit who talks right before it but I can't translate what he / she / it is saying.
My precious friend Abbey is going through this with me. She has many nicknames such as Rubberbelly. Here a spirit is telling someone to watch her.
WATCH ABBEY

MIKE I LOVE YOU

3:08:50--IT'S ONLY MIKE
3:09:13--HELP US
3:10:06--BE CAREFUL--THUMP
Next audio is a $$ shot-sound. A female spirit introduces me to someone.
THIS IS MIKE
3:31:51--WE WANT TO KILL MIKE
An immediate response to those wanting to kill me.
3:31:56--YOU'RE NOT GONNA KILL MIKE

Nikola Tesla shows up.
3:26:25--Testing.
3:36:40--Yes Tesla is there.
3:39:01--Tesla.
3:39:17--Tesla's in the house.
3:42:49--THAT'S TESLA

3:47:03--CAREFUL HOLLY What is Holly doing in the spirit world around me that requires her to be careful? Wouldn't you like to know? I would.

3:49:38--Frequency shift sound change I really don't know what to call this but this is an example of some of the sounds recorded.

3:50:17--SNAP

Session End.

The spirit awakening started on November 19, 2016 and nearly two years later I finished translating the month of November with this session. The reason it took so long was because I didn't want to miss a single spirit that came through wether good, bad, or ugly.

The translation took 16 pages. My name was mentioned 190 times. Forty audio files were captured in this write up but the total captured was nearly 200 I believe. I haven't counted them all yet.

Alien life, (Mantis), and Nikola Tesla were featured in this session. I'm concluding this session and moving on to the month of December. That alone will probably take me a year to do. I haven't decided how I want to tackle that project yet.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment