Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Ghost Call

This morning I was looking at some video my wife took of me reviewing a video that we took down in Moclips. The video on my computer that I was reviewing was of us out on the beach at 12:02am in total darkness.

We were trying to see if we could find out anything on the two girls who were murdered there in 1975 Tina Jacobsen and Gael Burton. We captured a clear spirit saying, "Two girls were camped here." I was playing it back over and over as I sat and reviewed it. My wife with her iPhone was videotaping me. The reason why was just to see if she could capture any spirit voices that might explain who the woman was, or capture anything unusual in my office. It worked.

We heard a noise and it was the ice in my glass. It clinked. A debunk is as ice melts it shifts. Possibly. My wife hears it and pans the camera on the glass. I ask the spirits to move the ice. On the video I can hear a spirit say, "Mike this is Sabrina. I'm right behind you." Then a shadow moves across the desk just under the glass.





I checked the lighting because there is a window behind me so a debunk is that it's coming from the window and when I move it allows the sunlight to cast the shadow. I couldn't duplicate this again so no debunk. My conclusion then it's possibly the spirit of Sabrina. This is a tricky one because it involves lighting and shadows.

While reviewing this I needed to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom my phone is ringing on my desk. My crown fell off the other day and I'm expecting a call from my dentist. I quickly finish and run in to get the phone. The guy on the other end identifies himself as Nick and says my phone just called his phone. This isn't no butt call. Here's my phone showing his call. The background has the video I was reviewing. It shows that I didn't call him only his returning call to me.



I told him who I was and what I was doing prior to his call and he got a big laugh out of it. I'll send him a link to this article. The strange continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment