Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Class A EVP

If there is a class above class A for EVP's this audio belongs in it. I've had it on my desktop since I discovered it. I have around five of them that I like to regularly play, but they need to be shared and heard by more than just myself. The problem is I don't know what file it came from. The file name is Accident 4325. The 4325 is a time point location--forty three minutes and twenty five seconds. After this male spirit says accident a female makes a reference to a bottle. I think she is asking why did you break the bottle. Click on accident below and listen.

Accident 

I've heard this male spirit in numerous sessions and all he says is accident. When I hear him say accident I always go back ten seconds and review and then forward ten seconds and try and hear if he is saying anything else, but he isn't. Is it just an accident that I can hear the spirits in the spirit world? No. They were determined to awaken me to their presence. There are reasons. Reasons why. I'm piecing the reasons together. It's a reason puzzle.

"I'm in the wrong place to be real."


No comments:

Post a Comment