Wednesday, March 11, 2020

COVID 19 Prophetic rock message WAKE UP

The Seattle rock band Foo Fighters released the song, Run on June 1, 2017. Thirty three months after the first US death would occur. The number 33 is the highest ranking one can obtain in the secret society Freemasons. A possible synchronicity over stretch on my part, but it does jump out at me.

The phrase, "Wake up," is repeated throughout the song. Earlier tonight I started writing on Governor Inslee's new social distancing restriction. He wants people limited in groups of 250 and remain a distance of six feet away. The lyrics, "I need some room to BREATHE," seem to fit our current situation. See lyrics below.



The video is spot on. Set in nursing care facility where I am sure patients there have underlying conditions. The residents from St. Daniels are called to chapel. One of the prophetic books of the bible is called Daniel.

I'm sure the band had no idea when the song was wrote and produced that it would have prophetic meaning, but there it is and damn it's good. I'm going to search other rock bands from Seattle and see if other songs fit our current situation--until then WAKE UP.


No comments:

Post a Comment