Thursday, March 12, 2020

COVID 19--No Funerals

Alarming!!!! I've been searching for a dead body ever since the media, doctors, state officials, neighbors, and friends told me there was one on February 29th. In order to believe as they do I need proof. Proof for me requires a few things, a body, a face, an exact age, a death certificate, a doctor's name, family, friends, a history that they once lived, and a funeral.

I started searching for a funeral in China. My Google search / images produced nothing.



I expanded my search to anywhere.



My search entry--Victims of coronavirus laid to rest. None of the above images are related to the virus. How is that possible? If we have thousands of people around the globe who have died from this virus there must be some hard physical evidence--a body, and a picture of a funeral. With everyone now days owning a smart phone which puts a camera and a video recorder in their hand everywhere they go it has to have some how found its way onto the internet. On a blog, or youtube and then it will link into Google, so searches for a funeral will connect and show a pathway to a website or images will show in Google images. Nothing from anyone worldwide. And, this isn't just communists being secretive. Italy is completely shut down--airports are closed and there are no images from them either even though they claim there are thousands of deaths. How is it possible that media worldwide are all acting as one?

The above Google search is a general non-specific to any country but when I am specific to a certain country it still comes up empty. The image below shows the countries that supposedly have been infected. Millions of people world-wide and not a single image of a dead body, funeral, family, and friends. Why so secretive?



Maybe its been the plan all along. In an article by the Irish News I find some startling information.



Recommendations: Deceased kept in isolated cold room. Not embalmed. No public gatherings of any kind including churches, immediate cremation. Now, I'd think that if you're going to immediately cremate there's no need to embalm. Does this all sound a little overKILL? Paranoia on a double shot of steroids.

The local media in Seattle conducted a poll. The poll is basically to see how well they are selling fear. A gathering poll to see if the public is conforming. Seventy seven percent are.


It's working, and they've only been at it for two weeks. X amount of the other 23% will conform if it continues on. If it is indeed false then the hope to bring forth the truth lies with them.



And with each broadcast the news anchor, or reporter says, "Tune in tomorrow where we bring you the latest news--BREAKING NEWS.



I don't own a TV anymore. It is sitting in my garage. I'm waiting for one of those free electronic pick ups to unload it. My wife threw the remote at it so the screen is gone ensuring that nobody else will get any use out of it either. Remote is destroyed as well.

Obviously if there is no body you can't have a funeral--especially an open casket. A body is a requirement for an infection--without it you have no virus. All you have is spoken words.

I continue to search for a body, name, family members, friends of deceased, fluffy heartfelt stories, or anything personal.




No comments:

Post a Comment