Thursday, March 12, 2020

Tennessee Tornado

Just after the virus took its first US victim a devastating tornado strikes the US. God must hate us. How could a nation under God be so cursed? I wrote an articleawhile ago showing there is no God blessing the United States. No evidence. The evidence points the other way--God is cursing the United States. Sing God Bless America all day, 24 hours a day and the next day a tornado flattens your house and kills you, and at the next church service your pastor will say, "He's with the Lord now," and the congregation chimes in, "Amen."

I found out about the tornado while listening to the radio on my drive home from work. When I got home I Google searched the images that provided a link to a youtube video. I watched as a young reporter started describing the awful details, and then something odd happened. The reporters face changed, right eye, mouth and neck. It was if there was some kind of break down as if the human visual was an overlay to something underneath. The underneath just appeared for a split second but long enough to see.



His left eye doesn't look to good either. I'm no new comer to these news broadcasters changing form--see my Christianne Amanpour write ups. I am once again amazed at the synchronicity of me finding this. I just happen to turn on my radio. Just happen to hear the story and be interested enough to search when I got home. Just happen to watch this video amongst the thousands that are posted, and just happen to see Eric's human form distort out in full on high definition. I took a video of it and did a talk through analysis and posted it on my youtube channel. I also sent the picture to the news station producer informing her young Eric seem to be having trouble holding human form. No response back. They never respond back. I also sent Eric the same message on his Facebook account. No response back.



My hope was one of them would respond and I could enter into a dialogue with them in an attempt to get an explanation into this unique media phenomena. No luck. Video posted below.




No comments:

Post a Comment