Wednesday, January 1, 2020

FIGHTING FORCES

"For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."--Ephesians 6:12


An audio graph is a visual into what is going on around you. A sound visual. You would think if you're a sleep in bed it would look like this ------------------------------------------------------with an occasional spike here and there when you roll over in bed, or any natural sound that disrupts the frequency. I recently took a look at the audio graph on the night it all happened for me, 11/19/16. It seems there was never a dull moment.



One hour and thirty-eight minutes of sound chaos from 9:37PM until 11:15PM and I slept through it, or  did I? At 3:41AM I moved the recorder into another room. Whatever activity that made the above graph was over.
So what went on that night? A fight. WE'RE PREPARED TO FIGHT. And it appears the fight did happen--WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT.  And once it started both sides knew they were in a fight according to this audio file--WE'RE IN A REAL FIGHT. A spiritual cheerleader encouraging one side to fight back. FIGHT'EM BACK. A spirit indicates things aren't looking to good for me--MIKE'S IN A MESS. A confused spirit inquires WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?  This audio indicates I am the main focus GET MIKE. A female spirit mentions a name of one of the fighting forces SATAN SCARED ME. So we can assume demonic entities were present in the fight.

A voice comes through encouraging others to leave it to them. Is this the voice of Satan or perhaps my own voice? YOU GO ALONG. I'LL DEAL WITH THIS. A frantic female spirit wants me moved out of the house MOVE MIKE OUT OF THE HOUSE. The audio indicates that other beings are there who are prepared to fight on the demonic forces side--aliens. An alien race known as Mantis. From mid summer of 2015 until this night I had been working on several personal alien projects that involved this race, the Mantis.

 Did I push it to far? Did they come for my material--for me, or both? According to this audio they came to bring me in WE COME TO BRING MIKE IN-DON'T SHOOT IT. One spirit encouraging someone not to shoot it. Numerous spirits tried to awaken me. MIKE, YOU GOT TO WAKE UP. This male spirit seems to be frantically trying to awaken me WAKE UP. It appears the Mantis awoke me to their being present in my room. Possibly to, "Bring me in." However the audio doesn't indicate it went as they planned. It appears as though I wasn't willing to go with them and according to this female spirit it resulted in their death. MIKE JUST KILLED THE MANTIS. And so the spirits say, twenty-six Mantis aliens were killed in my home on November 19 / 20th 2016. Eighteen in my bedroom and eight downstairs. Cause of death--Struck by energy force. I have no conscious memory of the event only the audio files captured that night.

By around mid January of 2017 the spirit world had painted a picture for me created the narrative. The spirits claim the aliens were given an opportunity to leave but refused. Their refusal resulted in their death. While driving in my car I pondered this. How? How could I kill aliens? Am I human or something else? Did they come for the human me, and had to deal with the something else of me? While these thoughts were churning in my head a car pulled in front of me. It had a lone bumpersticker attached to the rear bumper. It read, YOU ARE A WARRIOR.

Without any memory of the event my belief in what I am told remains parked in neutral. I say to the spirits that there isn't enough evidence. They reply back, "Look at the body of evidence and not a singular piece of evidence." There are many credible people who claim to have ET encounters with no memory of the event. Some choose hypnosis for their memory recall. Does that make it anymore believable? And after my event I consulted with two hypnotherapists and both believe on November 19, 2106 I did have an alien encounter. One of them said, "You are the real deal." And yet I wait for definitive proof.

Altercations such as the one I'm told I had is Hollywood. We don't have reports of human / ET altercations where the aliens lose. And lose big. The closest thing that I have found is the Phil Shneider story. A government geologist encounters some alien grays underground. He actual gets into a shoot out with these beings before he is struck by some kind of force. But if we entertain the idea that perhaps it doesn't always go right for them on their human encounter missions where does that lead us. Doesn't it seem likely that  they stumble upon other life forms here who happen to look human but aren't? Who have equal abilities, perhaps greater abilities then their own. With my own spirit story I've been led down this road to where I have spent time entertaining it. Perhaps they do have missions that go horribly wrong, but who is going to report it without evidence that can't be concealed? And my future writing will reveal that they possibly oversee all information that is released to humanity. You won't ever see this on the headline news--ET'S GET THEIR ASSES KICKED BY AWOKEN HUMAN--but wouldn't it be fun, hopeful, encouraging?

I do know that on November 19, 2016 something alien / paranormal happened. There is no doubt. There is enough evidence for me to believe that. It didn't take long for me to discover that I had awoken in another world. I've posted over 500 audio files on this blog. There is my proof.

I am pleased that this story is posted on January 1, 2020.

The audio files above were translated from sessions ran on November 19th / 20th. I translated both one year later on November of 2017. On session 161120_002 Time point 20:53 reads, "Mike said 2020."

 It's here.



No comments:

Post a Comment