Saturday, December 28, 2019

MIDNIGHT DRIVE THROUGH BISBEE ARIZONA

On December 11, 2017 we took our rented Dodge Challenger on a high speed jaunt through the south Arizona. Destination--Bisbee. A ghost town.


Three-hundred and seventy-five horses under the hood. We made sure all of them got a good run in on this trip. It was around midnight when we got back to our room--an even of playing DJ on an old jukebox in the oldest bar in Arizona, St. Elmo's. I released our rental car was parked in another lot down the street. I decided to move it to our hotel parking and drive it through the town at the appropriate speed limit.

 My wife recorded it and a female spirit calls out my name. MIKE

Looking at the video I see a couple of faces in the window of a store that we are fast approaching. An easy debunk is pixel distortion. But this is a ghost town so who knows.

Two frames over and it changes to this.

The female voice is recognizable to me. A spirit named Sabrina. I wonder if she put her seatbelt on.


No comments:

Post a Comment