Saturday, July 20, 2019

Sabrina Sharf--EASY RIDER synchronicity

Whenever I see or hear the name Sabrina I take notice and began to look for synchronicity. On July 17th I walked into a movie theatre to watch the movie Easy Rider. July 14th was the 50th anniversary and movie theaters across the country were showing it for three days. The weather outside on this summer day, 67 degrees and overcast--a good reason to be indoors.

I purchased my small bag of buttered popcorn for $8.99 and went off searching for the movie. I found it occupied by a handful of others. The movie had just started. The view from my seat shown below. All of the seats in front of me were empty for this four o' clock showing.

Going into the movie I knew the names of the major stars, Dennis Hopper, Peter Fonda and Jack Nicholson, and as the credits scrolled the name Sabrina Sharf came on. My wife nudged me. I filed it in my memory.

Sometime in January of 2017 I discovered I had a spirit attachment and her name is Sabrina. I have been given a description of her as petite, dark hair, full lips, and piercing blue eyes. A personality as sassy, assertive, confident, and light hearted. A picture of her hangs in my office. The spirit world as well as spirit Sabrina say it is strikingly close. The picture I cut out of the Seattle Times newspaper sometime in the late 90's. It's an advertisement. The ad is aimed at men--encouraging them to ride the bus. It's a photo of just the face of an attractive woman and the ad above her head reads, I DATE GUYS I FIND ON THE BUS.



On the following day I decided to look up Sabrina Sharf. To my surprise she looks a lot like my Sabrina. I'd call this an odd coincidence, and coincidence number one.

 

Coincidence number two is her other name--Sandy. Born Sandra Mae Trentman. My mothers name is Sandra. My mothers middle name was Sue. Coincidence three is her zodiac sign--Libra. Libra is my Zodiac sign.


Sabrina had an extensive television career. I discovered with the exception of a few I watched all of them as a kid. The Courtship of Eddie's father was one of my favorites. I was nine-years old then.


Some location connections with Sabrina as well. In Arizona as well as Southern California. I lived in both locations. These are the very odd rolling synchronicities between myself and Sabrina Sharf.

And I know there's more.


No comments:

Post a Comment