Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Spirits of Bruce Lee



"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."--Bruce Lee

What happened to Bruce? A super human being who suddenly dies. An accident or something sinister? Did Bruce tap into some unknown force? Was he capable of teaching others how to tap into it perhaps even his son? If alive today Bruce would be 79.

I went to Bruce's gravesite yesterday to run a quick session and see what energy is there. I captured numerous spirit voices on my Sony digital recorder. I wanted to record alone and was aware that might not be possible considering who he was. As I entered the cemetery I saw a man walking with a camera--going to Bruce's gravesite I thought. I must get there first. Upon arriving another man was already there taking pictures. He immediately left. I managed to get about a minute and a half before a car pulled up followed by the man walking with the camera. More than enough time to capture spirit activity there and this isn't the first time I have been to his gravesite.

I know of two spirits that accompanied me Sabrina and Andy. I told Sabrina to see if the residing spirits will welcome me there. Either way I was going. She said she would and told me to listen for her to say to the spirits, "We're with Mike." Would they know me, know who I am, know I'm a spiritualist? They would have to. I've never failed to capture spirits in any session even running a session in the middle of a desert miles away from civilization. See Spirits in the desert. My confidence level would match Bruce's.

I shot video starting with the drive up to his gravesite. It too picked up spirits. Here's what was captured in the car.
Mike and Gaynor.
Bless his life.
Yes Gaynor's here.
Christ is with you.
Mike's ready.
Mike.
Hi Mike.

I parked the car and walked down to his gravesite with the video running. I took my Sony digital recorder with me and started it and laid it down on his grave. I'm aware that both devices will no doubt capture different spirits and they do. Frequency. Below is what was captured standing at his grave.
Mike is here.
Ask Mike.
Don't go around him.
Hi Mike, take a look around you.
Get Andy.
Andy get Mike.
We're ready to fight if we have to.
Wait.
Mike you're not an asshole.
Mike and Gaynor.
Andy's with Mike.
It's a bird. That's nice.
Gaynor.
I'm fine Aunt Ruth.
Move away from...
You're in hell.
That was....
Come tomorrow.
Annie.
Mike this is our.....
Right there.
Where'd it go.
God is waiting for you.
Wooo woo.

One of the spirits that accompanied me was prominent--Andy. This is unusual. It is usually Sabrina who I hear interacting with the spirits and not Andy. Sabrina told me she was there and I should be able to hear her. Frequency again.



I placed my digital recorder on his grave. Below is the captured audio. My name came through exceptionally loud numerous times. I compiled the three most prominent and looped each one X 3. The time points for the three are 00:28 / 00:43 / 01:02.
MIKE
The spirits even say my full name as soon as I start the recorder. They say, "That's Mike Huggins."
00:00--WE GOT A WINNER.
00:04--WANNA FIGHT?
00:05--GET OUT OF HERE.
00:05--Hey there Mike.
00:52--MIKE DON'T YOU GET OUT OF HERE.
00:55--MIKE DON'T GO.
00:06--YES I KNOW.
00:08--YOU BETTER MOVE AWAY. I'M FIGHTING WITH HIM.
00:27--KEEP YOUR MOUTH NOW AROUND.
00:29--LIFE IS SHORT. GOD.
00:32--THIS IS MIKE'S HELL, HELL, HELL.
01:18--GET OUT OF HERE.
01:28--I'M TWENTY FOUR.
01:34--HOLY FUCK.

I'm working on the video. When I get it done I will post it to my youtube channel and then on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment