Monday, August 27, 2018

Synchronicity with Peter Frampton

On January 6, 1976 I was sixteen and one of the greatest live rock 'n' roll albums of all time had just been released, Frampton Comes Alive. It played continuous in my 1968 GTO. I never got to see Peter Frampton alive until 42 years later. I, along with my wife attended the Peter Frampton / Steve Miller concert. At this show you get two rock legends. As my wife was getting ready, hair, nails, clothes and a choice of 10 pairs of shoes I was playing Peter Frampton on youtube. I decided I would post one of his songs on my Facebook page and invite anyone going to find us. Do I post, Do you feel like we do? Baby I love your way? No. I picked the song, Something's Happening. To my surprise the first song Peter played was Something's Happening. Synchronicity is rolling.


"Who said it's my year was it you there." 

The spirit of Sabrina has repeatedly told me this is my year. 

If you've been reading my blog you know something is definitely happening with me and that is why I chose that song to post on my Facebook. The concert was fantastic. The only downside was I wore a new white shirt to the show and someone spilled red wine all over my back. Party foul.




No comments:

Post a Comment