Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Me and Entity

One day I was on my stationary bike located in my office across from my computer. While spinning a  voice came to me and said, "That's you."
"What is," I replied.
"There on the monitor. That's what you look like in spirit form."
The spirit was talking about the images coming across my screen saver on my computer.

"That's me?"
The voice went on to tell me before our first incarnation into the third dimension we are a conscious energy source of color. The colors can represent mood and emotion. The tentacles reach out and communicate with other like entities. We are all rainbows.

Me then.                                                                    

Me today.





I look a lot better then. The exchange was very interesting between me and the entity and I had a good workout while watching me change color and shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment