Sunday, July 22, 2018

My daughter's Light Spheres

On 7/19/18 my daughter sent me a video in a text message. She said she thinks her dog sensed a spirit in her bedroom. My thought--shit. The first thing that struck me was the light anomalies. I know my daughter's house. I know the position of her bedroom to any outside light interference. There isn't any. A house is behind her house separated by a fence. A headlight from a car wouldn't reach her house so that debunk won't work. I also noticed that all the spheres were moving in one direction. I also notice that Kida is looking in the direction of the source--the place where the spheres are coming from. I don't have a debunk. I think this is something quite extraordinary. I think focused on the audio to see if there are any spirit voices. The one lone clear spirit I capture says my name, "Mike."

Why would a spirit call out my name at my daughter's house. It must know she will send me the video for review. Spirits are ahead of our time. I'm not sure how much, but I know they are. I've tested this several times and they do agree with me, but narrowing an exact time hasn't been so easy. I first discovered this when I'd review a session and they could take the sounds created when I walked across my hardwood floor and produce a clear sentence out of it. I thought how could they do this so fast? Because they've already seen me walk across the floor for X amount of time before I actually walk across the floor. They then take the sound energy and manipulate it so when the recorder picks it up their creation goes on the recorder. They do this with music as well--just another place I've noticed.

In the video I say she was awoken, but she said she had just turned off her TV and was getting ready for bed. My mistake, but it doesn't alter the video at all just a slight error on the details. I'm now left wondering if this is just a one time event, or are the spirits going to awaken my daughter to their world as they did me. This does concern me because I know how tough this transition can be and add in creepy, strange, but also quite incredible. But, it's no playground and I don't advise anyone go into it thinking that. I say stay out unless you are called in. And, if you are called in find someone who is already in and is navigating through safely. You will need this person for immediate help / guidance on call 24/7. I know this from experience and it didn't turn out so good for him. So I'm reluctant to bring anyone in including my wife who wants in. STAY OUT!!!! It's not all love and light.

I looped my name just as I did in the audio above. Coincidentally when I generated the video on youtube my name was the selected cover for the video. Of course there are no coincidences.


No comments:

Post a Comment