Monday, July 23, 2018

Hell House--by Bobby Porch

    Bobby Porch lives in the Seattle area. He's a psychic as well as a paranormal researcher. He also produces paranormal videos. He shared this story with me and I asked him to share it as a guest writer on my blog. He also designs his own clothes. 

I was contacted by a couple and asked to make a visit to their house located between Seattle and Federal way Washington. I was told that the house was very active—paranormal activity, both day and night. I was informed of drastic temperature changes married with ambient noise that sounded like a concert of sorts.

Upon my arrival as soon as I stepped on to the property I felt a deep since of being watched and dread. As I looked up towards the second story at the bedroom window I could see the curtains splitting. Though there was no one visible glaring out at me. I could feel that there was someone there, and they had been expecting me. I was greeted at the door by the home owners who were very unnerved and obviously scared. As I walked in the door I could hear noise coming from up stairs. I could also smell smoke of something burning and it seemed to be gradually hotter. After the brief chat with the homeowners I was urged to go upstairs and see for myself, and do whatever I could to quell the state of things.

As I made my way up the stairs the smoke grew thicker, and I began to cough. I could start to hear the so called concert noise getting louder. There was scratching noises through out the ceiling. I came to a particular room were I felt the most drawn. In that room I could feel the air getting really hot at a rapid pace. I felt drained. I had to sit down. As I sat I went into a meditative state so that I could see what was happening beyond what the homeowners were seeing and hearing. I drifted off and everything grew darker. Moments later I found myself in a dark smoke filled cove. While I was there I could hear the noise of what would best be described as some kind of rock concert noise. I made my way through the cove and the noise grew louder. It became obvious that it was not concert noise. I could also feel the air becoming exceedingly hot. As I ventured further I could clearly hear what had been mistaken for concert noise. It was the wailing and screaming. I associated the heat and wailing with people burning, although I didn’t see any people, or fire. I think if I would have continued down the cove I would have eventually seen them. I could also hear the flicker of flames and the smell of burning sulfur. A few feet ahead of me I noticed what appeared to be a dozen naked people laying on the floor sleeping. One of the beings raised its head and looked towards me revealing that it was not at all human but a demon. As it hissed and growled at me. The others had awaken and fled further into the cove. I’m not sure why the others fled, but one stayed behind and that one I’d have to deal with.

 The demon that didn’t flee stood up. I recognize this demon as a succubus. A succubus is a demon spirit believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men.

 This one had no wings. She was very feminine. In a totally dark room she could easily be mistaken for a naked woman. She was very curvy. Large hips and very large breast. As she made her way over to me her scaly skin and reptilian eyes became more pronounced. She began to cosy up to me. Thankfully I awoke. I told the home owners the unfortunate news. I believe they have a portal to hell within their house. Who knows how it got there but it's there. I told them it may have been there long before the house was built. They were schocked. Other than sell the house they don’t have too many options.

 I then left and went home. When I got home I smelled the same odor of burning sulfur. The female demon followed me home.  She was in the room with me—I’m certain of that. I could feel her presence. I remained calm. I’ve been here many times before. I repeated the word “Dominus.” The succubus didn’t like it and left my house. Dominus is latin for God. I’ve used the word other times around demons and it always works. Often times in exorcisms demons will often ask for a code word in order for them to leave a dwelling, or a persons body. Dominus is usually the word demons respond to.

Eventually, I went to bed. I fell asleep right away. I had a dream and she was in it. I will now have to deal with her in there. I do. I woke up and I could once again smell the smoke, but this time it was stronger. Her presence lingered awhile, but she eventually left.

The conclusion to this story is the couple of the house may be moving if they can afford it. They are living in a home that is a portal to hell. The home is currently on the market. They would not let me post a picture of their home. To boot, these were people who once laughed at the idea of anything like this happening, or being real until this happened. They aren’t laughing now.  





No comments:

Post a Comment