Wednesday, July 25, 2018

BIG



Without fail every single day a car, or truck pulls in front of me with an Idaho license plate. Some days both. Some days multiple times. On some occasions they almost wreck into me just to get in front of me. Please don't. I don't live in Idaho. It's all a part of synchronicity. It can't be stopped, and why would you want it to? But why Idaho? I have plans to explore that this fall.

Another license plate has emerged and it's BIG. Those are the three letters that find a way to get in front of my moving vehicle every single day. What magical forces are behind this?

And since I have a synchronization with Tesla here's a BIG Tesla.



Is something BIG coming? Is BIG a good thing? Bigger is better right? Not always. For me it always happens in the fall between September and November. I won't define what "always," means because it's always different. But, every fall for the last four years has been BIG. It's harvest time. That seems appropriate. I was born in harvest time. I have plans to go to Idaho in September so the two synchro's can synch up. What will happen then? It will be magical so why not just consciously participate.

The BIGGEST day of my life happened in the fall on 11/19/16. That was BIG. Can it possibly get any BIGGER? Probably. No doubt I will go back to reviewing session 161127_001 and a host of spirits will shout out BIG. If they do I'll update this post and include it.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment