Sunday, June 10, 2018

Moclips Washington


"My darkness is shining truth." Alexander Ebert

I have plans to do a series of write ups on our trips to Moclips this year. I've now collected a considerable amount of images and audio that should greatly interest anyone interested in paranormal, orbs, and blood sucking creatures and more. It doesn't surprise me considering the history that is there and it borders on an Indian reservation taking the history back even further. I believe it's why I'm drawn there. However, finding out about the murderers was deeply disturbing. My wife asked me if all of the above now deters me from wanting to visit Moclips. I said, "Not at all." Every city in the United States has a dark side. I can point to murders that took place in my own city and I'm sure you can as well. Spirits and paranormal aren't exclusive to Moclips. They too are everywhere as are orbs. The blood sucking creature that is documented in 1913 fits the description of Mothman. These too have been reported all over the globe. If you do a Google search on ghosts in Moclips you'll see it is reported to be quite active.



Here's an orb start to my next write up--color green. Abbey and me and a color of unexplainable green orbs.


In addition to the incredible orbs captured we captured what may be the greatest electronic voice phenomena of all time. That may seem like a stretch but after you hear it I think you may agree with me. The device used was an iPhone. The voice appears to be a female and she says, "I'm a gods gift Mike." I currently have around 10,000 captured EVP's but this one ranks in my top 10. That EVP will post on the next write up. For now, the voice is documented via this post and a sand dollar that rests in my garden.


"The truth is I never shook my shadow." Alexander Ebert

No comments:

Post a Comment