Wednesday, December 18, 2019

THE OWLS



In 2018 I recorded the owls 12 times. In 2019 I recorded them 13 times so far. They are either a Great Horned owl or a Barred owl. I document their visits in a Word document--shown below. Recorded sessions get translated to see what the spirits say inside the session.

There is a held belief that owls are messengers and that owls aren't what they seem. The belief is that possibly aliens mimic owls in appearance and vocals. Why? For what purpose? It would appear to simply observe and to conceal their identity. Having recorded them for a number of years I hold the belief that owls are and aren't what they seem. In one of my recorded sessions the owl call translated out to this--"YOU ARE A FRIEND TO US."

Numerous spirits came through included a few raunchy comments from the spirits. I don't like to cherry pick the sessions and only produce love and light but I'm not posting the audio files of those. One of them was a female who said, "I fucking hate Mike." Here's a couple of spirits who called out my name.
MIKE---MIKE


No comments:

Post a Comment