Wednesday, September 18, 2019

A return to the Palace Hotel




On 9/17/19 I returned to the Palace Hotel. I had two rooms, Miss Claire and Miss Cecil. This EVP was captured in Miss Claire's room.
FUCK-ANDY-WHO SAID THAT

I believe two of the spirits are mine, Andy and Sabrina. The spirit who says "Fuck," isn't known not even to Andy and Sabrina. What's interesting is the two aren't aware there's another spirit present.

I will post more if I find any.
Miss Cecil's room.
MAMA'S SITTING NEXT TO YOU.
PEACE-MIKE--Not sure on this one. Best that I can do with it.
PEACE MIKE-THUMP-ROBERT--I think the female spirit is the same as above.
LET'S GO WILD



Miss Claire's room.
YOU'RE VERY HANDSOME. I LIKE MEN. Does she think I am very handsome?
?-HELP--I can't translate the first sound. There's no car that sounds like that so there goes that debunk. I do hear a male spirit asking for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment