Friday, April 26, 2019

Palace Hotel--Port Townsend Washington



On March 24th, 2019 my wife and I checked into the beautiful Palace Hotel in Port Townsend Washington. We planned on staying three days at the Palace, but opted out on the last day after discovering the Bishop Hotel.

The Palace was built in 1889 and at one time was a brothel.

 All of the rooms are named after women, possibly the names of the women who worked there. Our room featured on the third floor off to the right and three rooms back was named Miss Rose.

Without a doubt the hotel still has resident spirits wondering the halls and staying in the rooms. I was wondering around the second floor taking video and entering into the various rooms that were open when I captured a female spirit. I clearly heard her at the time. After reviewing it is clear she says,"DIE." A male spirit is then heard saying, "MOVE." They then say, "KICK MIKE DOWN THE STAIRS-DON'T."


Featured below are the captured spirits. I have more audio and video that I haven't had time to review but will add it later.
"PULL MIKE'S HAIR."

"I'M JULIE."

"MIKE."

"MIKE I'LL KILL YOU-YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE."


"HI MIKE.--TROUBLE."

This audio was recorded in room 9A of the Palace Hotel. The room name is Miss Rose. I don't know who the spirit is, but apparently I like her.
"MIKE LIKES ME."
"HELLO MIKE."
"CAN I FUCK YOU." At the end of this audio at a very low frequency a female spirit adds, "Gaynor's hot."
"SOMEBODY TELL MIKE HE HAS A BIG PUSSY."
TP 5:32--You're the spirit Mike. (F)
TP 5:56--"MIKE, HE LOVES YOU."
TP 8:15--"MIKE."

After I captured the spirit saying, "Die," the creep factor was exceedingly high. I went back to the exact spot and sat down in a chair and let the recorder run a few minutes. I also went to the top of the stairs and asked if there were any spirits who want to push me down the stairs. Maybe a few ran through me attempting it but I didn't feel anything. It's a fantastic building / hotel with a lot of history and I totally enjoyed my stay there as did my wife regardless of the few negative spirits captured. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment