Thursday, March 28, 2019

Moclips in March

On 3/16/19 we returned to one of our favorite spots, Moclips Washington. We timed the weather perfectly.


A tree that washed up on the beach was a perfect photo prop.





I love the silhouette of my wife in these photos.




























The river.





We took numerous videos and ran one recorded session late at night on the beach. I'm still translating them. Numerous spirits were captured there. Below is the recorded session from the night time beach session.

3/17/19

I'm standing on the beach in the evening and I ask for the name of the spirit standing next to me. A female replies and I recognize her voice to be that of Sabrina. She replies "Your Sabrina."

I ask another question. It's been reported that some kind of blood sucking creature standing over 6' tall with wings sucked the blood out of cows and humans during the two century storms. A spirit responds and says, "I don't know."
Who was the blood sucking creature? I don't know.

I ask for the names of the two girls who were murdered in 1975. A female spirit responds and says,
HELP ME."

However one second prior to this female asking for help a female spirit says,
"HE WANTS TO KNOW THE GIRLS." The girls I discovered last year are Tina Jacobsen and Gaelisa Burton from Vashon Island. I did a full write up on this last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment