Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Super bowl commercial Eat Like Andy

This post falls into the synchronicity side with a background spirit named Andy.

On the day of the Superbowl I googled searched how much bullshit food americans would eat not knowing if there was a stat on bullshit food eating. There was. I posted a little food rant on my FB. In my rant I say that americans will eat anything placed in front of them as long as its covered in ketchup and mustard.


Later that evening I had semi plans with my wife to watch the SB. The semi part is if any other semi good idea pops up will opt for that instead--clean toilets, take garbage out, mow the grass. Nothing. We recorded it so that we could fast forward through the 43 punts, penalties, halftime show, male cheerleader cut to's, and all of the commercials. During one of my fast forwards it stopped on a goofy looking commercial and since it was on bullshit food (Burger King), I let it run. To my surprise it fits perfectly with my rant--eating bullshit and covering it in ketchup.



A man with a goofy blonde wig dressed in suit and tie impersonating Andy Warhol

 has a Burger King bag and a bottle of Heinz ketchup in front of him. He opens the bag to find a lone dried out Burger King burger.

He opens the ketchup bottle and pours the ketchup on the bag to dip his dried out burger in it. This is exactly what I said americans do in my food rant. What a fascinating coincidence. The cost for a 30 second SB commercial is $5.1 million dollars. How many dried up Whoppers do you have to sell to reclaim the investment? What is Burger King thinking showing their disgusting limp, un-appetizing burger in a commercial? The commercial is mockery. The message is our food is complete bullshit and we'll show you that it is and you'll still buy it and eat it. Heinz must have signed up to be a part of this horrible commercial and maybe split the cost. WTF is Heinz thinking? I mean they come out looking far better then BK, but if I were Heinz I wouldn't want any part of this. The Heinz label on the bottle never actually faces the camera but everyone knows their label. It's there's and if they didn't agree to be a part of it we should be immediately reading about a lawsuit against BK. Nothing so far. It's interesting that Andy appears to be lean and fit. The complete opposite of what consumers of this product look like and not too many of them wear ties either. The hair fits.

There's a slogan that goes with the commercial and this is where the spirit relationship to me comes in. The slogan is #EATLIKEANDY.


In January of 2017 I was aware that a host of spirits were trying to establish communications with me. The first spirit to produce a name was a male spirit named Andy later followed by a female spirit named Sabrina. The name Andy has been a staple name in my life going back to early friends. I video tapped the commercial and upon reviewing it I hear my name called out--MIKE. The male spirit calling out my name has good reason for doing so--his name is Andy. Spirits can easily manipulate the original sound and change the word. What was originally said was, "QUIET." The spirit Andy changed it to Mike.

 Immediately after a female spirit is heard saying, "Damn you Andy." She then says, Get out of here. She then says, I'm guilty Mike. A couple spirits join together and then say, "We're all stuck here with Miiiiichael." The next spirit comes through pretty clear and says, Mike is nice. They got this one right. Andy pours some ketchup onto the paper and dips his burger into it. As the burger hits the ketchup a metal clinking sound occurs Metal clink sound. This isn't anything paranormal. They actually dubbed this in.

There were three more spirits that came through. The said:
"Mike's not very nice to you." (F)
"Yes he is." (F)
"Turn the lights off." (M)

Without fail if I run my digital recorder or video the spirits come through. What startled me on this one was how loud the first voice came through that said Mike. The yellow dot on the images is just my ceiling light reflecting off the TV. Debunked.



No comments:

Post a Comment