Thursday, January 24, 2019

Keep A Lid On Things

About 10 years ago I was awoken around 1am to loud music. It was coming from my garage. I went out into the garage to discover my stereo was turned on and a CD was playing. The song playing was, Keep A Lid On Things by the Crash Test Dummies. I turned it off and went back to bed wondering how it got turned on.

At 3:55am this morning my TV downstairs turned on. I went downstairs and turned it off. The remote was sitting on the arm of the couch. I inquired as to who turned the TV on but either didn't get a response or I couldn't hear them. More than latter I'm sure. I ran a audio session and asked the spirits who turned the TV on. Multiple spirits replied. All said the same name--SABRINA. None of them came through loud enough for me to capture and feature. However, never the quitter I found this one. I enhanced the volume and cleaned out the background noise.
MIKE IT'S SABRINA-COME OUT.

There was another strange occurrence that happened. My phone was showing a missed call at 6:30PM from the following evening. I immediately thought back to where I was and what I was doing at 6:30PM that evening. I was playing cards in our dinning room with my wife. The number displayed on my phone was my wife's. She was with me. Why would she call my phone while she's with me? I've discussed this with my wife and she doesn't recall calling my phone during our card game nor does her phone show that it called my phone.

Over the years I've learned that spirits can and do manipulate our electronic devices. I've even written about this Ghost Calls. A very strange sequence of paranormal events.




No comments:

Post a Comment