Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Old Paranormal

I turned on an old lap top that I haven't looked at for a few years. I found a folder that was titled Paranormal. There were pictures and a Word document. I opened the word document and found two entries dated 10/18/2015 and 10/21/2015. At the time of these entries my mother and law was in treatment for leukemia. Sadly she passed away in April of 2016. Below are the two entries.



October 18, 2015
I think the date is right. I'm now writing this on the 23rd. We went to bed early around 9pm. Gaynor turned off all the lights inside and out. Prior to going to bed all lights in the kitchen worked fine, no issues. We used microwave to make popcorn so it worked fine as well. Kida, (daughter's dog) was staying with us. Early that morning Gaynor got up to let Kida out and the lights downstairs didn't work. Upon waking thinking it was just a tripped breaker I tried to reset the breaker but it would spark. Replaced the breaker to discover there is a short somewhere on either a switch or an outlet. So while we slept with no load to the breaker we developed a short somewhere. I have to troubleshoot this now.

(My actions: It took a week to sort this out but discovered the short was an outlet in the family room. No wires underneath the house were damaged. I disconnected the outlet and the lights resumed working again. I reconnected the outlet and they all worked fine once again. Mystery unsolved.)



October 21, 2015
My birthday......whatever. Partyed with Gaynor after Ellen's treatment. Thru the party we forgot about dinner. At some point I was real hungry so I opened a can of black olives that was sealed. Gaynor was in the kitchen with me scrounging for something to eat. The kitchen was semi dark because the power to the lights is out. When I opened the can a white mist came out of it. I mentioned it and Gaynor turned to to see it as well. I pushed the lid down and it continued some more. I ran outside with the can and threw it in the bushes. The mist had no odor, nor did it seem to form to anything.

(My thoughts: To this day I have no idea what was coming out of the can nor does Gaynor. How? Why? After I returned from throwing the can in the bushes I came back in and immediately opened another can. No mist. Mystery unsolved.

These were the only two entries into this folder. At this time I was busy with helping my mother-in-law deal with her illness, working full time, and trying to understand the paranormal activity around me. I was only semi-documenting the activity. I did have a close friend whom I was sharing it with. So going back as early as 2015 I was aware of paranormal activity around me, however it would be another year 11/19/2016 before the spirits really came alive and awoken me to their presence. I'm still attempting to understand why.)

The pictures in the folder were of a strange paver that was standing upright in my garden walkway. It was dead center between two garden boxes. It looked totally out of place as if perfectly placed there so I would notice. I did. It forced me to get my camera and take pictures. The date attached to the pictures is 8/9/2015.



Behind the boxes is a walkway so I have access behind the boxes and my dog uses it constantly. The odds of her trampling behind the boxes and kicking the paver up perfectly between the two boxes are beyond my math, but you're allowed to use it as a debunk. I can't. Picture shown below is the walkway behind boxes.



So I know that sometime in 2015 I began to notice an extreme amount of paranormal that I began to document. It all seemed to center around just getting my attention. They succeeded in that. At the time of all of this I was working on a project that involved alien life. I have video proof. Undisputed proof. Captured on on July 14th 2015 sometime around 2am. Things are getting interesting to say the least. I would learn on 11/19/2016 how it all ties together. The third dimension is far stranger than anyone can imagine and for me seeming to get even stranger. Like a pitbull I continue on seeking answers to all of this. I've received some.


No comments:

Post a Comment