Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Entity

I am currently in a situation where I cannot review audio sessions of the spirits. Both of my ears are blocked with wax. The doctor has given me some drops but thus far they aren't working so I'm going back as soon as I can get in. However, I can still write. My fingers work fine when they aren't jammed in my ears trying to loosen up wax.

Not long after the spirit world opened up to me I was lying in bed meditating when a strong presence engulfed me. It felt dominating and powerful. It felt like we were nose to nose. I didn't dare open my eyes, or even move. I knew it was an entity, but was unsure of what it wanted.
"Are you a negative or positive entity," I asked.
"I am both." Good answer I thought.
"Why are you here," I inquired.
"I've never seen one like you before. I wanted to take a closer look." I wondered what the entity was looking at. I'm barely 5'6" and 145 pounds--not a lot to look at. As it hovered over me it felt very confrontational, and I felt I had to be very careful with my answers. I was unsure if it could actually harm me. It was very intimidating to say the least.
"You maybe even more powerful than myself. Would you like to find out," the entity asked. With this question a vision flooded my head. I saw earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes, buildings crumbling and people dying. Is this a result when spirits confront one another I wondered? The vision made it appear so.
"I have no conflict with you and am not looking to get into one right now," I said. It laughed.
"Okay." It lifted off of me. It continued to laugh. This confused me because laughter was the last thing on my mind. As it moved further off me it continued to laugh and then said, "I may be back."
I laid perfectly still. Another entity came to me and said, "Good job Mike. That entity won't be back. It's never had anyone stand up to it like you just did." Stand up to it? Ha. Hardly. It wasn't that I was afraid because there wasn't really time to be afraid. It felt like two gunfighters staring each other down discussing who was the fastest even though one of them wasn't conciously aware that they even had a pair of guns--me. I thought oh my God is this going to be the new normal in my life? Entity after entity challenging me to some kind of duel. Would the fight be in the spirit or would I remain in the physical? The spirits say it would have been in the spirit--spirit to spirit. It wasn't looking at the physical me but rather my spirit. I've had numerous encounters with negative entities but nothing like that first encounter.

As my encounters continued I began to gain confidence in my abilities to deal with them--very confident. Sometimes feeling cocky. They lose I win was my attitude. On another encounter I was once again meditating and I felt a presence off to my left. "I'm going to kill you Mike," it said.
"Oh yeah, and how are you going to do this?" I inquired.
"I'm going to create a pair of hands and strangle you."
"Have you done this before?"
"Yes."
"How many other humans have you killed this way?" continuing my inquiry.
"I don't know. Maybe 50 or so," it replied.
"Go for it. Do you have a good grip around my neck?"
"Yes," it said. "You'll be dead in a few minutes." As the dark mass hovered over my body attempting to strangle me I felt nothing around my neck. I then slid out of my body through my feet. I moved over to the far side of my bedroom. I could now see the dark mass on top of me.
"Hey entity you can stop now I'm dead."
"No you're not. I know when a spirit leaves the body and yours didn't."
"Well here I am standing over here in the corner. Obviously I'm dead." The entity seemed confused.
"Maybe you blinked and missed me leaving my body," I joked.
"Impossible," it replied.
"Well why don't you come over here and finish the job." The entity lifted off of me and moved closer to me. As it got closer I reached out and was able to grab the entity. It had form to it. I had it captured in my hand. A physical human thought briefly flashed in my mind--HOW? It didn't matter just deal with the entity. I then pushed the entity down towards my foot. I lifted my foot up and stomped on the entity. When my foot hit the floor it went through the floor and into the concrete family floor below my bedroom. It then went through the concrete and into the ground and down about thirty feet. As I lifted my leg up to return the ground and floors immediately closed up. The entity was sealed. This was something out of a cartoon.

 I calmly walked over to my body and re-entered into the physical. As I lay there I asked myself, did that just happen? How was I able to do that? In the spirit we aren't bound to the physical laws that apply to us in the third dimension. It is more like a cartoon over there. I don't know if the entity remained sealed or if it got out, but that specific entity hasn't returned. This is an example of the early cocky / confident me. Now, I deal with them with just a few words, "Get away from me."


No comments:

Post a Comment