Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Idaho Prison--Huanted

My tour of the Idaho penitentiary. Numerous spirit voices were captured. I left out some of the vulgarity on this video. I don't like doing that because I like to show them as they are. This is the first of a series. I will post them as I do the translation of each. The most famous paranormal team to research and investigate this prison is the Ghost Adventurers. I'm not a fan of the show and the show was weak as far as their results. They fixated their investigation around one known spirit that they presumed would be there. A person who was executed. Now why would that person want to remain in the place where they were executed?

Video two is a tour around the backside of the prison.

Towards the end of the video what appears to be some kind of insect is seen. I am slowly panning upwards and the insect seems to be flying from the right of the screen to the left. I should be able to see it in complete flight from right to left but it's only there in one frame. This is now the second time I've shot video where a big insect is captured in only one frame as if it just materialized.

I have no idea how to determine the size of the insect. Obviously the closer to the camera the larger the insect will appear but it seems to be quite a distance away from me and still very large. I'd also like to know if there are any insects that look like this. Native to the fall season in Idaho.


Video three. Numerous spirits were captured and a select few are featured in this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment