Saturday, June 30, 2018

Nikola TESLA

1:14:17--Tesla's not Mike. (M)*

Just five days after the spirit world went into this barrage to awaken me to their presence, to their world an unusual name comes up in file 161124_002--Tesla. There is only one Tesla. That is Nikola Tesla. I am not Tesla. Was there some confusion in the spirit world? 

The name Tesla has repeatedly came up in sessions. Ten so far. There may be more.
The first file is a saved audio file--176 Tesla. The others are all recorded sessions where Tesla's name has come up. In file 161124_002 the lone Tesla mention is: Tesla's not Mike. Two days later in file 161126_001 Tesla's name comes up again and the spirits say this:
42:29--How did he come unborn? (M)* Tesla had a hand in this. (F)* Mike was sent. (M)** By who? (U)* That's okay. (U)*
On the same day I ran another session file 161126_002 and again Tesla's name comes up. 
08:46--Let's go Tesla. (F)** On the very next day Tesla's name comes up again in file 161127_001.
2:05:34--You owe Tesla that. (F)*
2:37:32--Tesla. (M)**
2:39:57--He is Tesla. Tesla. (M)*
3:03:40--Find it. (F)** Tesla watch this. (F)*
The next session I find his name is in session 170827_002. In this session the topic is who I am and what I am. 
00:20--Go to Tesla. (U)
On September 15, 2017 file session 170915_001 has Tesla's name repeated numerous times. 
07:06--Tesla. (O)*
07:12--Tesla. (M)*
08:22--Tesla. (M)**
08:24--Tesla. (M)*
08:25--Do you want to meet Nikola Tesla? (M)*
08:29--Tesla never lost it. (M)*
His name is mentioned 11 more times. The most notable mention is:
11:07--Mike seek Tesla. (M)*

Click on the link below to hear the spirit say his name--Tesla.

TESLA



During my sessions there are at times extreme amounts of buzzing that happen throughout the sessions. It just randomly starts and stops. There doesn't seem to be any time limit. It could go for ten minutes or 30 seconds. Here's an example. This is taken from file 161127_001. November 27, 2016.
BUZZING

Twenty five seconds after the buzzing starts and as I am wondering if Tesla is involved his name is mentioned. How is that for a fantastic coincidence. I looped X 3.
Tesla Nikola

Is Tesla responsible for this? Is there some connection between myself and Tesla? I've only had a general interest in Tesla but greatly admired him. I think if he were allowed to implement his ideas we'd be thousands of years ahead of where we are today. Human greed stole that from him, and all of humanity as well. I've only done a brief study on his life but I do see some things that synch up with my own and I do plan on doing some extensive research on him in the near future. So many projects, so little time.
1. Vegetarian.
2. Bird lover--He pigeons, me crows, and owls.
3. Loner.
4. Spiritualist--both of us would profess not to be one.
5. Possible alien involvement.


6. Both involved in frequency.

These were only a few that I found that synched up with me, but maybe they synch up with you as well. The other day I was stopped at a stop light behind a Tesla car. I couldn't help but notice the emblem.
 It didn't look like a T to me but something else--something I'd seen recently. Where? I found it on my own blog. In a post that I did on Moclips Washington. I discussed a spirit that had come down and manifest in front of me. The shape of it looks eerily close to the Tesla T.


Nikola Tesla was a genius and there's where our comparison comes to a screeching halt. Why are the spirits mentioning his name on my recording sessions? I don't know and the spirits aren't telling me. For now it remains shelved. Maybe in the future it'll reveal itself--that is if there's any connection.

On the night Nikola was born there was a fierce electrical storm outside. The assisting mid-wife frustrated with it all said, "This child will only bring darkness." Nikola's mother interjected, "No my child will bring LIGHT."

I've recently found numerous references to Tesla in a session I am reviewing. File 161127_001. I am going to post them all here.
Hi Mike. Tesla proved it.

Try to be Tesla.

I'm reviewing a session, file 161130_001. I recorded on 11/30/16. Tesla's name has been mentioned several times in the first 10 minutes.
"Ask Tesla."

Time point 48:44--TESLA
File 161201_002 time point 20:53--TESLA
2:47:43--TESLA
2:49:27--TESLA'S OUT.


No comments:

Post a Comment