Saturday, June 30, 2018

GHOST GARDENS

One of my passions is gardening. I love plant life, all life really. Out of all the life on the planet there isn't many that are in perfect harmony with the universe, but I believe plant life is, as is animal life and insect life. Every year my garden grows, get's funkier. My personality starts to blend into it. I want to create a visual oasis for myself, animals, and others that visit.

For years the name of my garden was No Name Gardens. It had no name. Friends helped in the process. One friend saw it and said that it was bad-ass and I should name it Bad Ass Gardens. Another friend thought there was specific placement and design for each plant and suggested Feng Shui as a name. There is no method to my madness. I really don't like to adhere to spacing requirements of plants. Every year I change it. But then I found a couple of ghosts hiding in my garden.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Sabrina. This is Andy," a female spirit replied.
"What are you doing here?"
"We've always been with you."

After that there could only be one name, GHOST GARDENS. Here's a few pictures of Ghost Gardens.

















Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment