Monday, March 23, 2020

Let slip the dogs of war

I just learned an hour ago the state of Washington is going into lockdown in 48 hours. It feels dark. Nazi dark.

Blood and destruction shall be so in use that mothers shall but smile when they behold their infants quarter 'd with the hands of war

And Caesar's spirit ranging for revenge with Ate by his side come hot from hell. Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice cry, Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.


Ate is the goddess of mischief, and strife.


The bird that was knocked off looked familiar to me. I know I've seen it somewhere before.



So what spirit is leading me down this pathway to make these connections? Or am I to assume mere coincidence. Charlton Heston starred in another prophetic movie that fits our current mandatory quarantine--Omega Man.

The government is saying it's just for two weeks as if they know just when the virus will decided to leave and take death with it. We are now entering uncharted waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment