Saturday, October 12, 2019

War of the Worlds






Stephen Spielberg made a movie called War of the Worlds that involved these alien creatures that popped up out of the ground. There was a distinct sound these creatures made. From September 2016 through mid December 2016 I experienced sounds very similar to this and attempted to document via digital recorder. The audio tracks in this write up come off session 161213-003 which is December 12, 2016. This would be about three weeks from the start of it all for me, November 19, 2016. The start being my spirit involvement / alien.

The spirits claim that on November 19, 2016 I was engaged with alien life--Mantis. I've been trying to substantiate their claims. They remain unwavering. Did the encounter open some kind of portal into another world--spirit world or was it always there attempting to wake me to their presence? The spirits say both.

War of the Worlds

SHOOT

SNAP-THAT WAS LOUD--Spirits know when they come through loud on our side. This is evidence of that.

WAKE UP MIKE--They aren't referring to the physical me waking up. They are referring to the spiritual side of me.

MIKE NEEDS SOME HELP--Three weeks after it all started I needed a lot of help, but who do you seek for help?

COME OUTSIDE--The spirits indicate my spirit leaves my body and goes into their world. Here one is encouraging me to come out.


Audio sounds like a child. I looped my name in the end X3 because I think most won't be able to hear the, "Can you hear me," part, but I wanted you to pick up the Mike.
MIKE CAN YOU HEAR ME--MIKE MIKE MIKE

This spirit wants me to stop them. Who? Perhaps the Mantis.
STOP'M MIKE

OH MIKE

I LOVE YOU MIKE


Posting now and will add audio as I continue to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment